Fallon

GOGYWHIP4000

My phone started ringing which caused me to jump awake. Techno hung up with a text message telling me that he was going to his parents house and they needed him.

I don't know how much I believed him though.

I noticed the number that was calling me. This time it was not one of my parents' numbers. I looked at it continuously call. Not once, not twice, but three times. The more and more i let it ring the more and more my anxiety started spiking again. I did end up picking up on the third call though.

So I answered it. I probably shouldn't have after what I just heard.

"BLOODY FUCKING HELL!" I heard a scream on the other side of the line from a voice I hadn't heard besides youtube videos in years.

I threw my phone across the room out of panic, I did not want to talk to him after what happened tonight.

I quickly got up, got my phone and set it down while starting to pace. Why did I think answering it was good? What if he wants to talk to me?

"Oh, fuck." I heard on the other line as I hit the disconnect button but it seemed he beat me to it.

He still cares? He sounded a mess. Did I cause that? Is he going through just as much as me? Is he feeling what I'm feeling? Are we ready?

I jumped up and started packing my things. I've had enough in Texas, I don't care.

I grabbed jeans and put them in, leaving his shirt on. I rushed out of the apartment and didn't even talk to the receptionist.

The rain poured down on me as I shook from the cold. Why did it have to be turning winter. Don't get me wrong I love winter and Christmas, but at this moment, I hate every second of it.

I started a fast pace towards the airport, I didn't care if I had to walk. Sam was supposed to pick me up in the morning and my phone was shut down now because I can't handle looking at it.

I should really change my backgrounds on my phone, because not only did the only man I ever love and ever will love just call me, but our memories are also all still in the stupid little shit electronic box.

I got to the Airport in an hour, I ended up calling an Uber and sitting in the airport till my flight was called. As soon as I sat down in that seat I was not getting up until my flight was called.

Which brings me to my current situation, nobody knowing where I was. And I kinda liked it.

Texas down Ohio next.