Fallon

GOGYWHIP4000

Dear Tom Simons,
12/24/22
I always said that I would mess up eventually. I pushed all the thoughts about you ever possibly being ready for me again because I never heard anything. Though I told you I never wanted to hear anything from you that was a lie. That was a god awful lie. Tommy, you forever will never get rid of me. Not two years ago, not now. I was always yours, and I will always be yours.
The love I have for you is not what they say. Love never comes easy, it has its hardships and it has its bumps. And this is one of them.
Love is an intense feeling of deep affection. It's a complex set of emotions, behaviors, and beliefs associated with strong feelings of affection, protectiveness, warmth and respect for another person. True love is a combination of three components. It's full of intimacy, passion, and commitment.
We feel love by a genuine rush or high when you think of a certain person or certain thing. Sometimes we can't get them out of our heads. We then experience loss of sleep and sometimes loss of appetite. Our heart rate almost jumps out of our chest and synchronizes when we think of that person or thing. You are that person. You are my person. And I want to scream it from the rooftops. I want to shout it to everyone in the world. I want everyone to know that you, Tom Simons, are forever, my always.
I wonder if you ever knew that I still loved you or that you just had it in your mind. I've written this over and over again trying to express the words I feel for you. But the love I feel for you cannot be put down in words.
It's real and it's between us. All of your videos i watched, i watched everything you were in just so i could have a little bit of closure.
That you were still doing what you loved to do even when I left. I never meant to hurt you as much as I did, and I never meant to hurt myself. But I guess we both fell in love before we were ready. And now Tom Simons, i am fucking ready.
I'm ready for the good days, I'm ready for the bad days.
As long as I'm with you I'm always ready.
Forever and Always,
Your Lilah.