Fallon

GOGYWHIP4000

It was the day of the fight, and I needed to do something beforehand.

Ranboo pulled up outside of Techno's and i- sorry. Techno's apartment building and I ran up.
I quickly grabbed my keys out and opened the door. I was greeted with Christmas tree scents and it wasn't quiet.

Techno was always quiet.

Floof ran up to me and jumped like crazy as I looked around. I walked into the living room and saw his parents sitting there watching a Christmas movie together.

"Fallon! Oh my god dear you're supposed to be in New York!" She shouted as she stood up and hugged me.

"Where is Techno? Is he here? I need to see him. Why are you here?" I rambled on as I looked around.

"Honey Techno is in New York looking for you."

I dropped my keys to the floor as that sentence came out of her mouth.

"He's in New York? Why the fuck is he there? I need him here!" I screamed. Not at her just in general. It's almost as if she knew I was in pain because she didn't comment on my cursing.

"He went to New York to find you. Something about needing to give you something. I'm not entirely sure if I'm honest dear."

I picked up my keys and said bye to them both.

"Fallon! Wait!" She called out to me as I was half way down the hallway.

"There's a letter here for you."

She handed me the letter as I looked over the front of it.

"Thanks." I spoke before starting to walk again.