Fallon

GOGYWHIP4000

I sat on the floor as I waited for my Uber. I powered my phone back on and it instantly started going crazy.

'Hey! Fallon I don't know where the hell you are! Your life 360 is off, and all of your locations are off! Sam called me saying you weren't at the hotel and the worker said you ran out last night in hysterics! Fallon I need you to text me, call me, or even fucking turn back your location on. I need to know that you're okay.'

'Hey Fallon! I'm out front of the hotel, I've been here for 20 minutes. Maybe you didn't get my text? I'm gonna go inside soon and ask if you're there because you're not answering me. I don't want to call Techno.'

'Hey Miss Fallon! It's Wilbur, your favorite old British man, don't tell phil. I'm calling because Techno called me freaking out, he said you weren't answering and everything was turned off. Fal, you're like a sister to me and I need to know you're okay, I can't wake up tomorrow fine unless we get an answer from you. I know things are hard right now honey, but I need you to talk to someone, me, techno, Phil. You can't just disappear, we all love you, you are family to us. Now if so help me god something happened to you, I will burn cities to the ground to find you. That's a joke if the FBI is listening to me. But Fallon please answer one of us, any of us, I don't care which one.'

'HEY ROSE RANBOO HERE ANSWER YOUR PHONE!'

'Hey Fallon! It's Karl, where the hell did you go! Left and disappeared just like your dad. Shaking my head. What the hell have you done to me? Anyways, text us now, miss lady.'

'What's up shawty! Swagger man sapnap is here, Karl is in discord with me because he's freaking out. You're like his niece and you disappeared. Answer us you idiot.'

'Hey Fallon... I don't know why I'm even calling you. Wilbur told me what was going on. I don't expect an answer, I don't want an answer. Just please turn your phone back on and call Techno. Let him know you're okay. I'm sorry about making you freak, I didn't think you would answer. I thought you would've changed your number, I really thought you changed it. I'm so sorry Fallon please call Techno and Will back. I'm sorry.. I know you're alright, you just freaked out and panicked. Just, please be okay.'

I took a deep breath and turned my location on. I didn't expect that. Not at all. I turned everything back to normal and dialed techno.

"Techno?" I spoke lightly into the phone, I didn't want to scare him, I didn't mean to scare anyone. I just needed to get away from everything.

"Fallon Delilah Rose! What did I tell you! The one rule about traveling was that you have to keep your location on and text me when you leave places. I'm not mad, I swear I'm not so don't take that. All I am is upset, I was terrified, I was scared that something happened to you."

"I'm sorry, I should've texted at least you and I realize my mistake now but I can't go back and change it. I was... I was having a rough night and after you hung up, I woke up and everything went to shit again."

"You should've called me back, Fallon."

"I didn't want to be a burden."

"Fallon Delilah, you are never a burden to me."

"That wouldn't have stopped me from still feeling like one!" I softly shouted.

"Next time please text me, everyone was scared, Fallon."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry."

I took a deep breath and looked up and saw my Uber.

"Hey I've gotta go, my Uber just got here, I love you."

"I love you too, text me if you need anything Fallon. And I mean anything." I complied and hung up. I got everything together and started towards the Uber.

"Delilah?"

"Yeah that's me!" I spoke as I put my things in the trunk. I quickly rushed into the car and told him the address of the hotel I was going to. Once I got there I quickly rushed inside so I could shower.

I put on my playlist that I normally listen to when I'm having a bad day and missing him. I hit play and quickly undressed so I could get to a safe place quicker.

The hot water calmed my muscles and my racing head. I stood there for a long time, closure by hayd started playing, causing me to let go of any little calmness I had left.

I quickly grabbed my phone and turned the song off. Normally it's a good song but today, after yesterday, I am having a hard time.

Time passed as I got ready to leave. I grabbed everything that I would need, put on my leather jacket and walked out of the door.

I was waiting outside for-

"FALLON!" Foolish yelled as he jumped out of his car and ran to me. We both squealed like little kids as we hugged.

The two Golden retrievers have been United at last. We waited a while outside of the airport for our parental supervision to arrive.

"PUFFY!" We both screamed running towards her.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR HERE! LET'S GO EAT!"

We all got into his car and started off to a random place to eat.