Fallon

GOGYWHIP4000

I sat in the seat in the airplane bored as could be. I already wrote in my airplane ride journal, I also edited the Florida trip and just had to connect to the internet and post it. I hoped and prayed that the plane ride would end quickly, but it ended up being another hour long.

Once I got off the plane I stretched out and walked to baggage claim. I got a couple weird looks but I just brushed it off. I got my bags and took an uber to a hotel I had previously booked.

I got to my hotel and immediately took a shower. That's one thing I hate about airplanes, how gross you feel when you get off. I quickly blow dried my hair before calling another uber and heading to one person's house that I've wanted to visit forever.

"Hello?" The man said as he answered the door.

"Sam move where is your mother?" I said as he laughed and embraced me.

"Hi Fallon" He said softly as his mother walked out of the kitchen to see what the ruckus was about.

"Hi Sam, Oh my god! MOTHER SAM!" I screamed as I ran over to hug her. Sam had previously told his mom how much I wanted to meet her so she came over to meet me. Sam ended up vlogging me and his mother interacting for this first time.

"What's on the agenda today?" I asked as we got into his car. I propped the camera up so we had like a little carpool vlog going on which was cool.

"Well, First we are going to get you something to eat because I know that plane food is gross and you probably didn't eat before you came." He said as I stared into his soul.

"Have you seen moana?" I asked before remembering that's something Tommy said to Jack during a lore stream. My heart broke a little more after every time that I made jokes or said things that reminded me of him.

"Yes, I liked that movie." Sam said, handing me his phone that was connected to the aux. I looked at him as he stopped at a red light.

"PEOPLE CHANGE LIKE THE TIDES IN THE OCEAN AT LEAST I THINK OR AM I DEAD WRONG!" I screamed as Sam looked at me and pulled into a McDonald's parking lot.

"We're at McDonald's." I said with a smile on my face as I turned down the music.

"We are, what do you want?" Sam asked as he got out of the car and went inside to get the food despite my protests.

"Viewers." I said looking back at my camera.

"I think it's time." I spoke as I climbed into the driver's seat.

"Will I die? Maybe, Will it make good content? Yes." I said as I saw Sam open up the door. He got close and I started pulling away.

"SAMMMMMMMM THIS IS MINECRAFT MANHUNT IRL. YOU MUST TRY AND KILL ME BEFORE I BEAT THE GAME! YOUTUBE SOMETIMES GLITCHES AND MAKES YOU UNSUB SO MAKE SURE YOU'RE STILL SUBBED. THIS IS THE GRAND FINALE FOR ALL THE MARBLES!" I screamed as I rolled all the windows down and Dreams speeding running music started playing. We both laughed as I parked.

"Viewers, don't do what she just did." Sam said getting back in his car as I stopped recording. We ate as music played in the background and we talked about a lot of things.

One conversation that I knew was going to come up was Tommy. Sam and Tommy had always been close even off camera so I knew this was going to happen.

"How's it been?" Sam asked softly, not trying to sound rude about his question.

"You know it's been hard, but what can I do about it?" I responded. I knew Sam wanted to ask a question but was nervous so I did a small hand gesture as I took a sip of my soda.

"Do you watch his videos?" Sam asked unexpectedly. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Nope, because if i did that would turn into a habit that wouldn't break." I lied straight through my teeth.

The truth is I watch every video that he puts out. Hearing his voice every time I watch his videos is really tough but like I said, it's a habit.

Sam nodded as we got out of the car and threw our trash away. Once that was thrown away we got back into the car and started driving again. We ended up in a WalMart parking lot which only meant one thing.

"VIEWERS WE ARE DOING A WALMART MANHUNT!" I shouted as the camera sat on the truck of Sam's car.

Sam on the other hand did not think this was a good idea since it was the Walmart he always goes to when he needs things. I, on the other hand, did not have a single car in the world.

"3" Sam started counting as I sprinted with the camera across the parking lot.

"Oh I'm gonna have such a fun time editing this video." I exclaimed as I walked into Walmart while keeping the camera hidden. I ran to the area where they kept the bouncy balls in that 8ft tall area. Sam was not too far behind me and I slipped right into the area. Call me chaotic or whatever.

"Fallon! Get out of there! We are gonna get kicked out!" Sam quickly grabbed the girl's arm and tried to pull her out but she stood her ground, laughing.

"Well, we got kicked out!!" I cheered into the camera as we sat in the car