Fallon

GOGYWHIP4000

As I laid in my hotel room bed, my thoughts took over me again. Nothing I did was ever right. My phone has been ringing for 30 minutes. And it's been my parents. As I sit here watching the night sky. I had the curtains open and it was currently storming.

My mind starts to shake. I have a flight tomorrow and I should sleep but I can't. My mind doesn't want me to. It wants me to be in pain. I have the worst gut feeling ever.

My anxiety skyrocketed and I started to shake and get overwhelmed by every little thing. I tug at the top of my shirt feeling constricted by it and I pull at my hair. Everything is just going wrong now??

I started to cry as my mind started to drown. Nobody is here with me and I'm alone. I don't want to be alone. The small breaths I took didn't help a thing, if anything they made trying to breathe ten times worse.

I stood up and walked over to my bag. I grabbed a t-shirt that wasn't mine and I threw it over my head and went back to the bed. I sat there with the closest thing to his embrace as I could. And nothing was working. It was hot now and I was sweating. I felt like I was going to vomit, the world around me had stopped. I quickly get up and get my phone knowing that i cant keep this up or i wont stop.

I called Ranboo

No Answer

I called Karl

No Answer

I called Sapnap

No Answer

I called Dream

No Answer

I took a deep breath as my phone started to ring again with my parents number and I blocked it. Then it started ringing with another number which had the same area code.

I quickly typed in a number that I did not want to call because I did not want to feel like a burden.

The phone rang as I tried taking deep breaths but it kept getting worse.

"Techno?" I spoke frantically.

"Del?" Techno spoke as he just woke up but was still prepared for anything.

"Techno I can't breathe, I can't think straight, I can't focus-" I rambled on and stopped because I couldn't finish.

"Fal I need you to calm down, breathe."

"I cant."

"Fallon Delilah Rose, in for four." He counted as I slowly took a deep breath in.

"Hold for 6." He counted as I followed. "And out for eight."

Techno soon soothed Fallon to sleep and she was asleep on the phone. Techno took a deep breath as he got up and started walking to the kitchen. He pulled out the cardboard box with Fallon's favorite stickers covering it and put the newest letter in. He could never tell her over the phone, especially after tonight. This is something he would have to tell her face to face.