Fallon

GOGYWHIP4000

Fallon

I looked at the handwriting on the front as I got into Ranboo's car.

"Ranboo we have to make a stop somewhere." I spoke as I opened the envelope.

Dear Lilah

"Wherever we need to go, Fallon, I am right behind you." He spoke as we started driving to the airport.

12/13/22

"We are going to New York."

It's been a while.

I rushed through the airport so quickly that Ranboo had to keep up. I had the letter in my left hand and my phone in my right.

I haven't had the motivation to write to you at all to be honest.

We got on the plane and my thoughts were racing, quickly. Ranboo sat down next to me not knowing what was entirely happening but was ready for anything.

I want you to know how im doing but i really cant get past you lack of knowledge of them.

My heart was racing. Every thought that could possibly go through my mind was. Now I had to sit on a five hour flight.

Ive blocked your number and social medias so i dont know you exist beyond these letters anymore.

As soon as the plane landed I jumped up. I pushed everyone out of my way and sprinted off the plane. Ranboo apologized to everyone behind me.

Im so in love with you but i cant get over you if i dont let myself.

"TAXI!" I screamed as Ranboo looked at me like I was a mad woman. Mascara was running down my face and I had no motivation to clean it off. I had no motivation to do anything other than find Techno right now.

This is my last letter to you.

My heart was beating out of my chest as we got closer and closer to the address his parents sent to me. I was shaking, my legs were bouncing. Memories were playing over and over again in my head. Nothing was going to stop me right now. I was prepared and ready for what I was going to say to him.

I need to be able to be myself without feeling an attachment to you.

As soon as the Taxi stopped I thanked the driver and got out. I walked upstairs to the number of his hotel room and I banged on the door.

To you, who is living her life and not giving one thought to me.

"You asshole!!" I screamed at him as I cried more. I pounded my fists against his chest. I let every emotion take over me at once. And he never once stopped me.

I guess im doing to you what you did to me two years ago, and i hate that.

"You asshole! Why the fuck did you never tell me! I sat there and believed that he didn't care! I broke not knowing he was breaking too!" I shouted as my punches started getting slower.

I hate it so much Lilah.

"You never fucking told me, you never fucking hinted it to me. I was left in the dark?! What is this Techno?! Huh! Is this your way of protecting me again?!" I screamed as Ranboo pulled me back.

Sometimes i convince myself i hate you but god i dont.

"Instead when i go to see you and tell you that i'm going to london, i find out you're in New York?! And your mom gives me a fucking letter?! And I find out there's more than just this letter?!"

I could never hate you.

Techno closes the door and walks inside.
"You're running now?! Techno get back here!" I shout as more tears fall.

Not one bone in my body has the ability to hate you or anyone like you.

He opened the door and handed me a box.

"I came to New York to give them to you. But it seems Tommy decided to send one more. I was going to tell you, but I didn't exactly want to tell you over the phone."

Youre amazing and funny and just all around such an amazing individual.

I look down at the box and flip through all of the evenoples. All dated one day after another. All written differently on the front, all held with different meanings.

Im so in love with you i think im starting to hate myself for it and i just cant let myself go down that path again.

"I-" I started and Techno stopped me.

"Don't you dare apologize, Fallon. You know it's okay. Now what the hell are you still doing here? Go get him!" Ranboo picked up all the letters and put them into another bookbag and held it.

"I love you Fallon, I love you so much. But he's a different type of love. A love that you need and a love that you deserve. So I want you to do what I raised you to do. Fight for what you want Fallon Delilah Rose. Fight with every last piece of you." I hugged him before running down the hallway.

"I LOVE YOU TECHNO!" I screamed. We got into another Taxi that took us back to the airport. He bought us tickets after fighting with the lady. And we were on the plane.

God youre so amazing Fallon Delilah, but this is goodbye.

As the plane took off and Ranboo fell asleep I opened up the bookbag and looked back at the dates. They started the day after I left.

Until we meet again, i just cannot do this anymore.

I was finally ready. We were both ready. I just hoped i wasnt late now.

You're forever my american woman.

This plane ride wasn't going to be easy knowing that I was on the way to finally fully being myself.

Love always

I was finally ready for him.

Tom Simons

And once I got him I was ready to never let him go.