Tommy

All I ask is if

The lyrics just played through the car radio as the rain outside pounded on the windshield.

This is my last night with you

I couldn't think straight. Memories of us just clouding my thoughts and emotions.

Hold me like i'm more than just a friend

I saw her again and again and again, just flashing in my mind.

Give me a memory I can use

Her blonde hair. Her soft hands. Her loud voice.

Take me by the hand

Her laugh, oh god her fucking laugh.

While we do what lovers do

"FUCK!" I screamed inside my car. My emotions are getting the best of me now.

It matters how this ends

"I fucking hate you so much!" I yelled, my voice cracking with the half lie half truthful statement.

'Cause what if I never love again?

Hot tears slid down my face as I tried to regulate my breathing. I picked up my phone as I changed the song in my playlist. It was a private one, that way none of my fans could realize how much I miss the girl who stole my heart.

Closure by Hayd Music came on and that was when I decided music was enough for now. I knew the decision I was about to make, I'd regret. It was three in the morning and I wasn't even sure what time it was there.

The noise of each number clicking in the dial pad made my anxiety increase tenfold. I hit call but it went directly to voicemail. I called again and again and then once more before calling it quits. Except on the last one I didn't hear the usual leave a voicemail after the tone. I heard silence and just assumed I wasn't paying attention.

I threw my phone across the car, letting my emotions control me once again.

"BLOODY FUCKING HELL!" I screamed, punching my steering wheel and feeling instant regret.

"Oh, fuck." I sighed, looking at my hand and already seeing it start to bruise up. I picked up my phone and saw the call was still connected. I quickly hung up and decided just to go back home, a million thoughts rushing through my brain. Only one made me question it all.

Did Fallon just answer my call?