Fallon

GOGYWHIP4000

We got to Karl's house in less than an hour. What did I say? We all got out of the car and Chandler ran inside and Chris laid on the grass. Jimmy immediately took the keys from me.

I got my stuff out of the trunk and back seat and started in. This would be my first time back in Karl's house since my parents.

I walked in and went to the guest bedroom, which hasn't changed a bit. The Harry Styles bed sheets were laid there in the exact way I left it. The pillows still were in the same spot, everything looked the same.

I put my bags down and started to unpack something like my chargers and laptop. I turned to the doorway hearing a bunch of giggles, and I saw Karl, Sapnap and Quackity.

"OH my god!" I shouted as all of the boys ran to me and hugged me, making me fall back on the bed. They all got up and tears were threatening my eyes.

"You're all here?!" I shouted in disbelief, I felt like I was living a fever dream.

"We are all here, Fallon!" Sapnap shouted as they all got up. I looked at Quackity, and i didnt think he was this tall, but then again I am really short.

"When people said you were short I expected my height, not 5'8." I spoke as he laughed. It was around 7pm and I felt at peace for once in a long time. With someone other than Techno or Tommy.

I laid on the couch with my head on Karl's lap and my legs going across Quackity as we all talked about random things. Twitter notifications started blowing up my phone, and only my phone.

I opened it not expecting what I was about to see. Karl's hands were in the middle of trying to braid my hair so I opened twitter knowing he was preoccupied. Sapnap and Quackity were also talking to him about upcoming video ideas that they were going to do together.

@InnitSpotify
/
Not over you - Gavin DeGraw

@InnitSpotify
/
Half a Heart - One direction

@InnitSpotify
/
Don't Give Up On Me - Andy Grammer

@InnitSpotify
/
Black And White - Niall Horan

@InnitSpotify
/
All Too Well - Taylor Swift

@InnitSpotify
/
Wonder - Shawn Mendes

@InnitSpotify
/
I'll Be - Edwin McCain

@InnitSpotify
/
I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

@InnitSpotify
/
Waiting for a Girl like You - Foreigner

@InnitSpotify
/
Cleopatra - The Lumineers

@InnitSpotify
/
This Town - Niall Horan
|
|
@InnitSpotify
/
Is he okay?

"Oh my god." I mumbled as Karl looked down at my phone. He grabbed it from my hand and started scrolling through it, and everything I just read. He then passes the phone to Quackity and Sapnap as I sit there numb.

Was he in love with someone else?

That was the burning question on my mind. I haven't seen him or spoken to him in 2 years of course he's in love with someone else! I sat up as I slowly started losing sense of my surroundings. As soon as the boys caught on they jumped into action.

"Fallon, you let a tear fall from your face and you're not poggers." Quackity said trying to cheer me up which got laughs out of me.

"Guys I'm fine, I'm just hurt. I didn't know he moved on, it would've been nice to know."

And this brings me to my current situation. I am sitting on the floor of the shower fully clothed, making a tiktok to enchanted by Taylor swift. Sapnap, Karl and Quackity were filming it and laughing at me as I did it. They knew this would make me feel semi better though so they went along with it. It was currently raining outside and after we filmed the tiktok we all ran out together and laid in Karl's driveway.

"THESE ARE THE WORDS I HELD BACK, AS I WAS LEAVING TOO SOON! I WAS ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU" All the boys looked at me laughing as i screamed my heart out.

"PLEASE DON'T BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE! PLEASE DON'T HAVE SOMEBODY WAITING ON YOU!" And for the first time in two years. I broke. Completely.