i.

"It is time" I open my eyes and look around the room, but then out of instinct I stand up from where I was seated and go to the back of the room

Standing with my back facing the wall, I look at the celestial in the middle of the room, it was Arishem, well his statue, I just look at the golden lines starting to form a white suit on top of my clothes, it was like a glittery white with gold lines and circles.

I gently tugged at the suit sleeves and went around the room, not really looking at the others around, I knew we were being sent to another planet, Earth, to protect it, for I don't know how long.

Looking around the inside of the Domo, I felt someone coming close to me, I turn my head to my right and see someone, a girl around my same age, she smiles at me and comes closer.

"I'm Makkari, what's your name?" she signals to me and I smile at her, "I'm Chrysa" I signal back, like an instinct.

I see her smile and we start walking around the ship, "What are your 'powers'?" she asks me signaling, "I move thing with my mind, and I have energy manipulation" I say and sign to her as I let out a little gold wisp go around my fingers and my eyes glowed a bit gold. 

Makkari nods and looks at something behind me, I feel a stare at my back making me look at what Makkari was looking.

I see a guy leaning against the wall, just like all of us he had his suit on, I quickly look back at Makkari and she smiles at me, before she suddenly speeds away, I only see the flash of her red suit, as she goes down the hallway.

Standing in the middle of the room, I continue feeling the stare of the guy, I give him a quick glimpse and then I try to read his mind, feeling my eyes glow gold, "It's not going to work" he says and I stop trying to read his mind, I turn around and see the guy.

He had separated from the wall, and started coming closer to me, "What's not going to work?" I ask him, looking at him, cluelessly, he lets out a small chuckle and I tilt my head.

"You, trying to get into my head" he says, I stare at him and then smile a bit, "How did you know?" I ask him, "I'm Druig" he says, ignoring my question, his hand is extended for me to shake.

Shaking his hand I look back at him, realizing he's taller than me, and my eyes connect with his as he stares at me, "I'm Chrysa" I say letting go from his hand, he smiles and I see in his cheeks that dimples are forming.

******

Landing on Earth, Phastos had got us to the closest place were the deviants where, I got out from the Domo along with Makkari, Kingo, Gilgamesh, Thena and Ikaris. apparently Ajak thought that the best would be if us came down and took care of the deviants, and then they would come down to present us to the humans.

We followed Ajak's rules, since she's the one that can communicate with Arishem, the prime celestial, so that made Ajak our leader.

From a far we saw a deviant come out from the water, we weren't fast enough as it ate one of the humans, apparently the father of the boy that standing nearby the water. Ikaris started shooting beams at the deviant and soon both were flying.

Makkari quickly got the boy a way from the another deviant, and I started going to the deviant along with Kingo, as Gilgamesh and Thena, took care of another.

The deviant was starting to go to other humans, but Makkari speed to it and made it stay where it was, before it could attack her, I grabbed the deviant extending my hands, as a gold wisp extended to it and wrapped around it.

"Shoot it, Kingo" I told him as I was holding the deviant in the air, he shot it with his cosmic energy and I dropped the corpse to the ground, "Nice moves ladies" Kingo said, and signaled to Makkari.

"You, too" Makkari signed back, I only smiled at him.

I looked at the ship as it got closer, "Let's go" I say and signal to Makkari as we looked at the ship, we reunited as the others started coming down from the ship.

We looked at the humans, I was standing next to Makkari, as some of the humans were looking at us threateningly with their spikes ready to fight us, but suddenly their eyes started glowing gold and they dropped their weapons.

I had an idea of who was the responsible of that, and I was right as I look to my left and see Druig with the same glow on his eyes and his arm extended in front of him.

Then he stops and looks at me, and caught my stare, he smiles a bit as I realize his power is mind control, I slightly nod and look back at the humans.

Sersi starts going to the humans as Ajak told her to, I see her transform and object to a knife and hand it to one of the humans, as a sign of peace.

*******

Surprisingly the humans took us in very well, we went around with them we tried to help them with other things a part from the deviants, especially Sersi, and we would also stay inside the Domo.

But we couldn't help them to make things better, to help them evolve, since Ajak said we couldn't interfere with their problems.

I liked this planet, but I couldn't wait to get back to Olympia, and that would take a while, as this place was still not free from deviants, and it would take a while for the whole planet to be too.