iv.

Babylon was a beautiful place, I looked around everyplace as I walked down the market

Babylon was a beautiful place, I looked around everyplace as I walked down the market. The beginning of our stayed on Earth we would usually use always our suits, but now Ajak had told us that, since the clothes of the humans were evolved we could decide to wear it or not.

Walking down the market with my civilian clothes on, I was looking at every stand to see if I could find what I was looking for and buy it; I had asked Sersi if she could change some objects into the coins they used so I could buy what I needed.

I saw a stand with berries, and they also sold sunflowers seeds, so I walked to it, and approached the stand owner, it was a lady, "Hi, how much for the berries and the seeds?" I asked her in her language and she smiled, "it would be four shekel's" she says putting what I asked for in a bag.

She handed me the bag and I gave her the shekels, "Thank you" she says and I smile at her as I continue walking through the market and put away the things I bought, on my bag.

I approached another stand, "How much for the beet root?" I ask the owner, "that would be two shekels" he said, and as I was about to hand him the shekels "Don't worry, I got this" a voice says from behind me, and hands the money to the owner, "And also a flower, for the beautiful Chrysa" he says the last bit of the sentence on our language.

I turn to him as he pays for the flower, and grabs the bag with my beet root, "Druig, what are you doing?" I ask him grabbing the beet root and putting it on my bag.

"Just buying a flower for my beautiful Chrysa" he says looking at the flower and then he extended it to me, I roll my eyes but take it anyway and smile as I see the smile on his face.

"You didn't need to pay for my things, Druig" I tell him as we started walking on the market, "I know, but I wanted to" he says and looks at me.

We continued walking just looking around, and I would wave to the children passing by, we arrived to a secluded place close to the water and I went to get closer to the water, Druig following me.

"What are you going to do?" he asks me as I seat on the ground, not minding about the sand, and taking out all I needed, "I'm out of some colors, so I'm going to make more" I explain to him as I carefully put the flower by the side.

He stands back and I look at him, I realize he has his suit on, while I had a red clothe with a hood on, "Would you like to help?" I ask him, and not waiting and answer I starts filling the one of the bowls I brought with me, with water.

Grabbing the berries I put them on the bowl and with the handle I start crushing them.

I feel him take a seat next to me "Continue crushing this, until they get a liquid consistent" I say to him handing him the bowl with the berries.

I see him continuing crushing the berries, his face looked very focused and it made me smile. I focus back on the task and grab the seeds and start crushing them with a handle on the bowl with a bit of water.

We both continued doing our work, "Chrysa does this look alright?" He says after a time of quiet, and I look up at him.

Feeling a wet liquid on my cheek, I look at him incredulous, "Druig, you did not" I say to him, passing my hand through my cheek and then looking at it.

It had a blue color.

"I think blue suits you" I look at him and smile, "Really? Because I think brown suits you" I dip my fingers on the seeds mix and then lean to Druig and wet his cheek with paint.

I begin to laugh at his face, but I stop when I see him grab more paint.

"No, don't you dare" I say beginning to stand up from the floor, I grabbed the bowl with brown paint as a precaution; looking at him I realize he stood up too and was starting to walk to me, starting to walk backwards to get away, I almost tripped with my own feet, but I couldn't help the laugh that stumbled out of my mouth.

Running on the sand was hard, so it wasn't a surprise when he caught me, he wrapped one arm around my waist from behind, and I looked at him from my shoulder.

"You shouldn't have done that" he says as his other hand threatens to put the paint on my face, "Me? You started it!" I exclaim at him back trying to get away from the paint, and he smiles, " I know, you should have seen your face, my beautiful Chrysa"

"Really? Well you should have seen yours" I say back, and just when he's about to put the paint on my face, I make a ball of energy and make it go through me and hit him lightly, I turn around as he falls to the sand.

Some of the paint got to my face, but I didn't care as I looked at Druig laying on the sand, I laughed as he looked mad, but I stopped when I felt a yank on my clothes and let out a small scream as suddenly I was laying on the floor too, but landing on top of Druig.

"You really are magic, Chrysa, golden magic" he says and I look down at him, his face was smudge with paint, and some of the berries paint got on him too, his frown had changed to a smirk; my gaze shift to his lips, and without realizing I started to lean down.

Seeing his hoping look, I smile at him and roll to lay beside him instead of on top, looking at the sky I let out a small chuckle and then I look at him, from the part of face I could see, he looked kind of mad, but with a happy glimpse.

Reaching for my bravery, I look at his hand slightly and decide to reach my hand and grab it, I look at him waiting for his reaction but he's already staring right back, I smile at him, and interlaced our fingers, Druig's face immediately brighten up with a small smile, and I looked back at the sky as we both stayed laying on the sand, our faces smudged with paint.

*******

After a while we reluctantly got up from the sand, and made our way back to where we left my things, seeing our faces with dried paint, we decided to use the water to clean them, and we quickly started going back at the Domo, since we had a meeting with Ajak, Phastos, Sprite and Sersi.

The way back to the Domo, was calmed with one hand grabbing my things, while the other slightly grazed Druig's hand, until he reached for it and laced our fingers.

I smiled at him, ignoring the faint muffled voices I heard, only really paying attention to Druig.

TWO CHAPTERS IN A DAY, BECAUSE I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK AND WRITING IS A MIND RELAXING

HOPE YOU LIKE IT, PERSONALLY THIS IS MY FAVE CHAPTER.