xiii.

Spring 2018 LONDON

Spring 2018 LONDON

"Isn't that, Thomas Adler?" I ask Lizzie pointing at the boy, "it is" she says, "is it me or he's coming this way?" I ask her again and we both stare at the boy, "He's coming this way" Lizzie affirms and I look at her, "Well, by the way he's looking at you, I would say he's coming your way" I tell her and she doesn't answer.

"Hi, Lizzie" Thomas says standing in front of us "Lyra" he acknowledged me and I just nod, however Lizzie doesn't say anything and I look at her, her eyes are open big as she stares at him, "Could I talk to you privately?" Thomas ask and as Lizzie is frozen I nudge her and stand up.

I let them talk alone and walk around the campus.

"Beautiful Chrysa, I know for a fact you have a break coming soon, so what would you think about coming with me, back to the Amazons"

I turn to Druig as he arrived, I shrugged my shoulder and thought about it, "Maybe, I mean Lizzie is going back to her family, so I would be alone" he hands me a flower he snatched from the plants and I take it, "You wouldn't be alone if you come with me"

Smiling at him, I raise my shoulders, fumbling with the flower, "I'll think about it" I say to him and continue walking.

******

It was afternoon when I entered the dorm and saw Lizzie doing a scandal inside, "Oh, good Lyra you're here" she says and I look at the mess she left. "What happened? It looks like a hurricane came through" I say and she looks at the mess too.

"I know, I'm sorry, I'll clean it later, I'm in a crisis and I need you help" she quickly says to me and I take my attention to her, "What is it?"

"Thomas asked me on a date, and I said yes, but now I don't know what to do" she says and I sigh, "I noticed, did you search for clothes under the counter?" I asked her pointing at the mess, "I already said sorry, now please help me"

"Ugh, fine, go take a bath and I'll find you some clothes" I tell her and she jumps excited, she goes to her room and I hear the water running.

Since I knew Lizzie wouldn't clean the mess, I waved my hand making a gold wisp and everything went back to its place. I went to her room and started looking through her closet, to find something suitable.

Putting the clothes I liked on the bed, I sat on her desk chair pulling out my notebook and waited for Lizzie to come out of the shower. When she did, I pointed to the clothes, "I picked some clothes, their three, go try them on and choose the one you like" I say to her and she nods and walk back to the bathroom to try the clothes.

"I knew you would chose that one" I say to her as she walks out of the bathroom, "I like it, it fits you" I continue watching the dress, and then I stand up and point to the bed, "Sit, time to do your makeup" she does as I said, and I grab her makeup bag she had on her desk.