viii.

GUPTA EMPIRE 400 AD

GUPTA EMPIRE 400 AD

The next few years, Ajak had asked me to stay some of the times with her at the Domo, since she thought that if I went out and the bracelet didn't worked, I could harm someone, and that would cause mayor chaos.

Looking through the window of the Domo that was on my room, I started painting the view as we moved from place and arrived to a new place, this time it would be the Gupta Empire.

I tried to continue but my mind started drifting from the painting, I couldn't focus anymore. The truth is that the voices never actually left, they just became silent most of the time, I thought about telling Ajak, but I couldn't do it. So I just kept it I didn't told any one, they just thought that now that I had the bracelet on everything was back to normal; and also whenever Phastos saw the bracelet he would always ask me how was it going. It started to get annoying making me starting to stay in my room.

Feeling something drip from my nose, makes me snap back to the present, I reach my hand to my nose and wipe it, I knew that it was blood I just didn't want to see it.

"It's happening again, isn't it?"

I sigh and turn around to face him, "What's happening?" I ask Druig as he stands by the entrance of my room.

"You're hearing them again" he states looking at me seriously, "No I'm not" I answer him

"Don't you think I notice?" He starts walking to me, I raise my shoulders dismissing it, and turning around back to my painting, I go to paint it with the brush, but my hand freezes when I feel Druig move my hair back exposing my face and neck, "What's wrong, Chrysa?" his other arm puts down my brush and paint.

I look at the floor as he turns me around making me stand in front of him, his hand reaches under my chin and lifts it up making me look at him in the eyes, his eyes are filled with worry, making me sigh, "I'm sorry, I just... I just don't feel like myself lately, I'm sorry" I explain him, "It's okay" he says leaving a kiss on top of my head, while his arm wrap around my waist bringing me to hug.

Making me lay my chin on his shoulder as his hands rub against my back, I look at the wall feeling my eyes glow, "Time to wake up, Chrysa" the voice was rough and had a taint of dark, I see a faint glowing image in front of me, making me let out a little gasp, but the figure goes away as soon as it came.

My eyes stop glowing, as I separate from Druig, he lays his hands on my cheek making me smile looking at his eyes, he leans down and lays a kiss on my lips, which I kiss back.

"I'll never get tired of that" he says when we separate, I let out a chuckle and grab the back of his neck to reach his lips, kissing him I feel my eyes glowing, making me open them and take a step back, "Ajak's coming" I say to him and he nods, I smile at him and grab his hand lacing our fingers.