vii.

Standing in the river, I dipped my hand inside looking for crystals, Makkari nudge me and I looked at her, as both of us were inside the river, but only our feet were getting wet

"What was that thing you did yesterday?" she asks me, and I frown tilting my head, "What thing?" "You know, the thing with Druig" she continues and I roll my eyes, and slightly look at the river to see if I found any crystals.

"It looked like you were flirting" my eyes open big and I look at her seriously, "I wasn't flirting" I sign to her, "We weren't flirting" I continue, and she looks at me for a while and then nods, not believing me, "We weren't" I try again.

I sigh when I see there's no changing in her mind, and look back at the river, looking if I could find more crystals.

Stuffing the crystals in my civilians clothes, I looked at Makkari who after a while, was just looking around, instead of helping me.

Deciding to get out of the river, I turned around and went by the sand, as I got out, the sudden thousand howling voices came back screaming to my head, making me drop all the things I was holding.

Apparently the sudden movements of me throwing my things and holding my head, made Makkari look at me as I fell on my knees in the sand. I groaned as I grabbed my head, and Makkari instantly came to my side, "What's wrong, Chrysa?" she asks me signaling.

"It hurts, Makkari, it hurts" I say to her, and I look at her through my eyes that were starting to cloud with tears.

"I'm going to take you with Ajak" she signals to me and before I can say anything she takes a hold of me and speed us back to the Domo.

Getting inside the Domo, Makkari stops and I grab myself from a wall.

Looking at the floor I saw a drop of blood land on the floor, I looked up and Makkari was looking at me worried as I realized my nose was bleeding but from both sides.

I saw Thena coming through one of the hallways of the Domo, "Where's Ajak, Thena?" I quickly ask her, finally realizing that Ajak knows something about it.

"She's at Phastos laboratory" she says not looking at us, but when she does, she looks worried at me, "What happened? A deviant?" She asks

I shake my head and go to walk down the hallways making way to Phastos laboratory.

Makkari helped me when she saw, that my legs almost gave out.

Arriving to the entrance of the laboratory, I signaled Makkari that it was okay to let go of me and she did. As I walked in I grabbed myself from the wall, and looked at the ones in the room.

Sprite, Phastos, Ajak and Druig were in the room, "Ajak?" My voice came out loud but with a crack, they turned to me, "I think something's wrong with me"