xv.

2020, AMAZONS

2020, AMAZONS

Walking around the woods looking at the flowers start blooming, I couldn't help but snatch some of them, as I was walking without shoes, I could perfectly hear everything going around, the sound of the birds, the running of the squirrels and the wind going through the trees.

So I just kept looking around as I heard a few cracks from the woods a little far away; stopping as I see a a butterfly still on a plant with a broken wing, I kneel in front of it and closing my eyes and putting my hands in front of me, I focused.

Feeling the energy go through my body, I opened my eyes and saw the butterfly healed and smiled as it flew away, "You know, I've been here for two years, and before that, even longer. So I don't think it's necessary for you to follow me around" I say as I stand up and turn around.

Druig comes out of the trees "Yesterday, you were in the wood for a really long time, we were just wondering were you had gone" he says simply and I look at him a smile making its way to my face.

"Who is we, Druig?"

He goes to say something but stops, "You know, everyone back at the cabins" he tries and I walk closer to him, "If you wanted to know what I was doing yesterday, you could have just asked me, when I arrived at the cabin" standing in front of him, I look up as my hands play with the flowers I was holding.

"Yeah... well what did you do yesterday?" He asks looking down at me and I roll my eyes, shaking slightly my head, "I'm not going to tell you" I say and take a step away from him.

"You're not?" He asks stepping to me and I nod my head, "I'm going to do something even better" I say as I walk backwards, "I'm going to show you" I finish grabbing his hand and turning around as I drag him to the place I went yesterday.

"Centuries ago, Makkari showed me this place when we were back here, she would take me out of my confinement and bring me here" I say to him as we get closer to the place

"Just like you, Makkari as my best friend, she knew how much I hated being locked in my room, even if I did it to avoid the annoying questions; and then Ajak started me telling to train harder, even that if I know Ajak did it to protect me, it became annoying; and Makkari just knew I needed a way out, so she told me she had found this place" I move a plant out of the way, so the path is clear.

Looking straight ahead, you could see a river and hear the sound of a waterfall nearby, "We used to stay here for hours, I would try to find some crystals in the river; sometimes I would ask her to just bring me here, and then she could leave, I would spend hours here painting"

Walking to the cloth I had left yesterday by the river, I dropped Druig's hand and sat on top of the cloth, "Now, i know why i wouldn't find you in your room sometimes" he says and i smile as he stands nearby "Why did you never told me about this place?" He asks and I grab his hand pulling him down so he sits next to me.