xix.

2024, AUSTRALIA 

2024, AUSTRALIA 

"They look the same as before, so they should be easy to get rid from... again" I say while crouching in front of the deviant that was on the front of Thena's and Gilgamesh house, I hummed as I realized it was like one of the deviants I saw Ajak attack.  "This is the deviant you fought in London?" Kingo ask Ikaris as we reach the house, I stand up and continue walking. "It's different" 

"There must be more out there than we thought" "Maybe, at least there must me more than three" I say ignoring what Karun and Kingo where talking as they filmed the Deviant, I stand up in front of the house along with Ikaris and Sersi. "You are about to meet 2 of the greatest warriors, the world has ever known Thena Legendary, Deadly, Fashionable And her trustee friend Might powerhouse of strength The fearsome Gilgasmesh" I look back as I feel someone approach me, I roll my eyes when I notice it was only Karun filming the door, as Kingo talks. 

"Gilgamesh!" Kingo shouts and as if on queue, Gilgamesh appears opening the door. "What took you so long?" He tells us seeing Karun's camera, he tries to wave it off, and walks in the middle of us, "Still looking magical, Chrysa!" he says to me as he continues walking to an oven "You look younger today, Sprite" I roll my eyes at both of his statements, and focus on what he was doing. 

He pulls out a pie, "I have the same apron" Karun tells him still filming him, I notice in fact he was wearing an apron which said 'kiss the cook', I cover my mouth trying to suppress the smile that wanted to rise to my face, "Who the hell are you?" he asks noticing he's not an eternal "I am Karun, Kingo's valet" "ohh. Valet.. Like Alfred in Batman" 

"Gilgamesh The Deviants are back" Ikaris says cutting to the chase, I look back at the body of the deviant, and frown, of course Gilgamesh would already know they were back, "No shit I could have used some help."  "We were attacked by a Deviant in London too" Sprite tells him, "Even Ikaris couldn't k*ll it" Sersi says, and I turn to Ikaris, "Really?" "You couldn't?" I say along with Gilgamesh "I was distracted" he tries to explain and my gaze goes back to Sersi, she sure was his distraction

"Sure man Haha ha Hey. you guys want to try my pie" Gilgamesh laughs and shows us his pie, I play with the dirt in the ground with my foot, when a nudge in my side made me look at Ikaris, he moves his head to the side signaling for Gilgamesh "Gil, we have awful news... Ajak's dead" I tell him crowding my arms, why was I the one that had to tell everyone what happened to Ajak? "It's true buddy. We lost her" Sprite tells him. 

After a few minutes of letting Gilgamesh sink his feeling, along with breaking his pan, "Umm, Gil; where is Thena?" I ask him and he stretch his arm pointing at something far away, "Before I take you to her, could you get rid of the body?" he asks me and I nod. 

I see Karun still filming, and I slightly move around of him, to reach the deviant body, "Incendia" I mutter flicking my hand making a flame caught the body, starting to burn, "This way" Gilgamesh says and we start following him, leaving behind the burning body.