ix.

1521 AD TENOCHTITLÁN

1521 AD
TENOCHTITLÁN

Every place we went to help protect them from the deviants, was hard for us to stay, since they had their own wars, when we arrived to Tenochtitlán we helped them from the deviants for a few years but then they started having their own problems.

Which explains why now I was finishing fighting a deviant with the whole place on fire, and then I started making way to the woods.

Something caught my eye, making me turn around, just as a building was going to fall on some people, Makkari got them out, as I held the building for a few second before letting it collapse, Makkari then came to me and I grabbed her shoulder and she sped us out of there and into the woods.

She stopped next to Thena and let go of me, "Where are the others?" Ajak ask us as we walked to her, "We got separated" I tell her, "There were more deviants than you said" Thena tells Phastos

"I'm sure that was a lot of fun for you" he says back, "It was" she says and I look at Phastos as he pulled out a piece of technology and a image of earth showed up, "When the others kill the last Deviants, they will be eliminated from the planet" he says to all of us.

Suddenly the sound of gunshots started sounding close to us and I looked to my right, seeing the humans running as the Spanish followed them. "Don't do it" I hear Ajak's voice and I look at her behind Druig, his eyes were starting to glow and he looked at the humans, he stopped and looked at the floor, "We never interfere in their wars" Ajak continues

I flinch as I look at the humans and see them kill each other, I close my eyes when I see the body of one drop on the floor, "Its not a war, its genocide. Their weapons have become letal" Druig begins saying an then he turns to look at Phastos, "Perhaps helping them evolve wasn't a good idea, don't you think so, Phastos?"

"Technology is part of their process to evolve, its not an element I can stop" Phastos tells him, "No you can't, but I can" Druig tells him and I look at him frowning "Stay strong" I tell him walking to him and grabbing his arm slightly, he seem to relax and look a second to me, "I'm sorry" he whispers in my ear and I look at him.

But before he can do anything I turn around when I hear Thena, "it's too late, everyone is going to die" she says and I see something in her face glow.

"Are you okay?" Sersi asks her but Thena makes a weapon and goes to stab her, "Sersi!" I shout at her but Makkari grabs her and gets her out of there. Thena immediately starts going towards us, I make a shield as she try to stab us, and she tries again, "Thena!" Ajak calls her but she continues trying to stab us, I turn to Druig and Phastos, "Get out of here" I say to them and Phastos immediately starts going but Druig stops and look at me, "I'll be fine, go" I tell him and he starts moving.

I put the shield down when I see Makkari come back and take Thena away, "Chrysa, don't" I ignore Ajaks calls as I go to where Makkari had gone, there was no way I would leave my best friend fight Thena, the goddess of war alone. When I get there I see Makkari laying on the ground with a wound on her stomach, I quickly look at Thena and she spots me, I make a gold sphere in my hand and shot it at her, I try holding her down but she's really strong and manages to get free, she kicks me with her shield throwing me away from her.