ii.

Walking around the Domo, looking for the room where Phastos would be

Walking around the Domo, looking for the room where Phastos would be. My boots sounded lightly against the floor, making Phastos look at me when he heard me.

"Chrysa, what can I do for you?" he asks me kindly, "I was wondering of you could make me a notebook, or something I can write on" I told him and he nods. "A notebook, yeah, I should actually have one already here" he says starting to look through the room.

Looking around the room I realized that it was more like a laboratory "Here it is" he says and I look at him as he hands me a notebook, "And here you have something to write with and it won't smudge" I take the notebook along with the pen, "Thank you, Phastos" I say to him smiling.

"Your welcome" he says and I walk out of the room, walking down the hallways to find another room were I could start doing what I needed.

"Chrysa, there you are" I look at Sersi coming my way, "Hi, Sersi" I say pulling the notebook to my chest, "I was wondering if you wanted to come with me for a while to go see the people" she says excited making me pout, I really wanted to go

"I can't right now, I have to do something and if I don't do it I'm going to forget about it" I explain to her slightly pointing to the notebook.

"But I can join you when I'm done, it really shouldn't take that long" I try to comfort her as I see her slight falling face, "Sure, that would be great, Ajak is going to be there too" she says and I nod as I see her walk away to where the outside of the ship was.

Finally finding a room I quickly get inside and seat in the middle of the room, opening the notebook and taking the pen. I start drawing on it, so later I could go around and find something that I could paint it with.

When I'm done I put my hands on top of the book and close my eyes, feeling an energy come out of me and protect the book, that now if anything happened it wouldn't break.

I start feeling a very familiar stare in my back, and sigh, "You really have a problem, don't you?" I ask him as I go through the notebook to check I didn't missed anything, "What problem? I don't have one" he says and I roll my eyes and turn to look at him.

"A staring problem" I say looking at him still seating at the floor, he was leaning to the wall and he walked to me, "I'm just admiring" his eyes never left mine and I slightly shocked my head letting out a little laugh, "Admiring what?" I ask him tilting my head, as he sits down next to me.

"The beauty" he says smiling, "wow... you really are so confident of yourself" I tell him and he chuckles, "What can I say? You really are so beautiful Chrysa" he continues and goes to put one of my fallen hairs behind my ear.

Seeing this I quickly get away, "Yeah... not gonna happen" I say grabbing the book and pen and getting off the floor, I hear him laugh and I look at him as he also gets up from the floor; we stand face to face but I have to look up a bit to see him, "Are you blushing, Chrysa?" I roll my eyes at his question.

"I got to go, I have things to do" I say starting to walk out of the room, "What things?" he asks following me, I ignore him and he caught up with me, "Let me go with you" he says and I shake my head, "I don't think so" I say and he stops me standing in front of me on the middle of the hallway.

"Fine, I won't go with you, but will I see you later?" he asks me and I smile rolling my eyes, "Really?" "Really" he says, I shake my head, finally I look at him in the eyes and he looks at me seriously, I give up and nod, I see on his face a small smile and he moves to the side letting me go.

"I'll see you later, my beautiful Chrysa" I hear him shout and hear his laugh as I'm already standing a few meter aways from him, my face can't help but smile and I shake my head as I walk out of the Domo.

*******

Before walking out of the Domo, I left inside the notebook and pen with my name on it, and went outside, we where kind of close to the civilization, so I didn't have to walk much till I found Sersi and Ajak.

"Hi, I'm here" I say to Sersi as I arrived next to her, she smiles at me and introduces me to the humans she was talking to, I didn't understand them but I had and idea if I got into their head maybe I could learn their language.

So I did, I understood what they were talking, and it was kind of easy and fast to learn, I was trying to talk to them, when some little girls came to me and started pulling me away, before I went I looked at Sersi and Ajak, they both nodded, but Ajak gave me a look I completely understood.

Do not use my power to much and don't harm the children.

The girls took me around the civilization and I tried not to scare the old humans that where around, since I knew they were still a bit weary about us; we arrived to a small tent and they told me to wait outside.

They came back with some objects, and I understood what they were going to do, they were going to show me their things, and I gladly watched.

I tried asking them if they had things to paint with, but from the things they had they still hadn't discovered that, or if they had, they were on short supplies and are hard to find, so my book of drawing would have to wait.

I stayed with the girls and since they had seen Sersi power they asked me about mine, and I showed them a small gold wisp, apparently other children had seen it and I was now showing them my powers too.

Until Ajak called me and signal that it was time to go back to the Domo, so carefully I got free from the children and went back to the ship.

Getting inside I forget about the book I had left at the entrance as I hear a voice, "My beautiful Chrysa, you are finally back" Druig's voice says from behind, I roll my eyes, "Stop calling me that" I tell him, "What you don't like it?" he asks, "Your cheeks would say other wise" his finger slightly graze my cheek, making me go on a trance, but when it stops I look back at him, and shake my head.

"Shut up" I say, and his smirk goes to make a smile, I turn around and go more further into the ship, trying to find Makkari, or someone, and get away from Druig.

NOTE: 

NOTE: 

11/09/21 4:26 

HI GUYS, 

I was just thinking and writing and my mind can't help but have the idea to change the face claim, to lizzie Olsen, but I don't know if I should change it, what do you guys think? 

because she's already Wanda on the mcu, I don't know if in the future it could clash with the story.