vi.

"I don't get why you want this emerald tablet" I signed to Makkari as we looked around one of the places she thought it could be, "I mean why would you want to steal it" I continue, "its just a tablet, not some historical thing"

"The same thing why you collect crystal from every place we've been to" Makkari signals me back and I frown, "I collect them because they're pretty and shiny, and unique" I explain her, "The same reason for me" she signals, "Yeah, but I don't steal them" I excuse.

"Why do you like stealing them? You are potentially taking parts of the history for the future that the human kind would probably like to keep" I signal and say to her, an hypothesis comes to my mind and I look at her seriously "Do you like the feeling of the adrenaline in your veins while you steal? ... I mean because if you do, I'm afraid Makkari, you're becoming a kleptomaniac " when I finish telling her that, I feel a smack in my arm.

"Ow, fine, you're not a kleptomaniac " I say and she smiles, she really hits hard, I see in her arms multiple objects already, that we didn't came looking for but we would take, she put them in her bag, and I put the lapis lazuli crystal I found, on my bag.

"If Ajak finds out you stole all of this, I wasn't with you" I tell her before she speeds us out and to the party, and she rolled her eyes but nods, and grabs me and we get out.

Makkari speeds us to inside the party, and she let go of me, I stand by the side looking at Sprite use her illusions to give a show, I smiled at the faces of the humans who where mostly the woman and children, while the man where in the back.

Looking around I see the group of man seated on the back, and Druig was near them, he spots me in the crowd and moves his head back as a sign to go to him, I roll my eyes and start walking to him.

"Beautiful Chrysa" he starts stepping away from the wall and getting closer to me, I rush of wind passes by us and I look at Makkari, "and Makkari" he adds when he sees her, "Your both late" I roll my eyes and look at the crowd of civilians while Makkari explains to him what we had been doing.

Hearing the clatter of metal, I turned around and saw Makkari dump all of her things on a table, after she finished explaining to Druig, "And what where you doing, beautiful Chrysa?" I turn to Druig when I hear him ask, and find him close to me.

Clearing my throat, I look at his eyes and shrugged, "I was simply accompanying Makkari" I tell him simply, he looks at me not believing me, "Really?" he asks me again, "Yep" "Where you not by any chance stealing along with her, I don't know crystals?" he continues inquiring and I roll my eyes, "Nope"

Staring at his eyes, I feel his arm closer to me, sneak his way around my waist, closer to where my bad was, "Stop it" I tell him, grabbing his arm and getting it away from me, he raises his arm in an innocent movement, "Fine" he says looking at me directly, but then he looks at something behind me.

When I hear Makkari, speed to a man that was taking her stuff, she starts signaling to him, and Druig helps translating to the man, I was going to stay with them, but when I feel a pull on the skirt of my suit, I look at it, and saw some children looking up at me.

I smile and one of them grabs my hand and starts pulling me away from them, I follow them and kneel in front of them when they stop dragging me, and the one that grabbed my hand started pointing at my hands, and moving his fingers around.

Immediately I understood what they wanted to see, and I gladly did it, putting my hands together, I closed my eyes and focused, moving slightly my hands, when I opened my eyes, my hands where glowing and a butterfly formed and flew from my hands.

Looking at the children faces, while they watched the butterfly, made me smile, but it quickly fell as I heard and saw some mans fighting.

Standing up, I looked at the mans as they stopped fighting and their eyes turned a golden glow I knew perfectly who it came from, the mans slapped each other and they proceeded to hug and cheer.

Walking to Druig, I grabbed his shoulder, making him look at me.

"Don't, you know what Ajak says, we can't intervene in their fights, we can only help them, but not fight their fights for them, we are here to protect them" I tell him and he nods slightly looking around, then he looks at my eyes, "Well, she also says stealing its very very bad" I frown at him, as he pulls out something from his back.

Looking at the blue crystal in his hand, I quickly look at my bag and see it opened, he moves back as I go to reach for it, "I won't tell her, if you don't" I tell him looking up at him, he looks down, and nods, "Deal" he says, I reach my hand for him to give me back the crystal and he does.

I take it and put it in my bag, "And for your information, I don't steal" I tell him and look at him, "Sure" he says back and I know he doesn't believe me.

Raising my head looking at him, as if he's going to say something else, he does the same, and smiles a bit as he looks at me, making me smile back.

The voices come back suddenly and hard, making me flinch and look around, but when a hand lays on my upper arm, the voices go away, and I look at Druig, "You're okay?" he asks and I nod, brushing my hair back.

I look back at the crowd and realize they started dancing, Druig's hand starts rubbing slightly circles on my arm, and I look at him and smile, "Chrysa, come and dance with us" Sersi, appears in front of me, as she gets a bit away from the dancing to drag me in.

I shake my head, saying no, but she grabs my hand and starts pulling me, I reluctantly start walking and feel Druig's arm leave my arm.

Dancing around with the woman and children, I can't help but smile as sometimes I didn't do the dance right, but with a few times my body learned it and I dance, what I think pretty good.

As we danced in circles I caught a glimpse of Druig, as he was looking at me, while Makkari was at his side, looking between us, and I could see a smirk in her face. When the dancing stopped, I looked at the children and woman as they surrounded me and Sersi.

Smiling at all of them, I felt a stare in my back, and I looked at it, my gaze clashed with Ajak as she was next to Ikaris, who was staring at Sersi, I saw something on Ajak's look as she stared at me, she was worried.

I closed my eyes as I felt them glow as I heard a faint sound of the voices, and I looked back at Ajak when I felt them stop, her worried gaze looked worse, when I reach under my nose and wiped the blood.

Makkari arrived next to me, making me break my staring with Ajak, I smiled at Makkari, and we went around the party, talking with the civilians, and Druig joined us, but he just stayed back a bit, next to me.

NOTE: PROBABLY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ONE OF THE LAST OF ACT ONE AND ACT TWO WILL BE OF WHAT HAPPENS WHILE THEY'RE SEPARATED, AND LASTLY ACT THREE WILL BE OF THE PRESENT DAY

NOTE:
PROBABLY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ONE OF THE LAST OF ACT ONE AND ACT TWO WILL BE OF WHAT HAPPENS WHILE THEY'RE SEPARATED, AND LASTLY ACT THREE WILL BE OF THE PRESENT DAY