v.

Getting back to the Domo, I quickly went to the main room to change into my suit, while Druig went to Phastos laboratory

I passed by the room where I kept my things and grabbed the notebook along with some of the paint I had left, and started walking to Phastos laboratory, when I got to the room, I went inside and sat on the floor against a wall, smiling at Sprite who was on top of a table playing with her knifes, while Druig was looking at the table with fruit, looking down at my notebook I continued painting the drawing I hadn't finished. 

Looking at Phastos was amazing, all the inventions he made to help the humans evolve was amazing, but when I looked at the one he was doing right now, I knew it was too early to present that to the humans, so Ajak would say no. 

Black boots stood in front of me, and I looked up, I smiled at Druig and he handed me the spare fruit he had in his hand, "Thank you" I say to him taking the fruit, he nods as he was eating his and goes to sit on the bar behind me, I duck my head as he puts his feet on top of the bar. 

Taking a bite of the fruit I look up when I hear Ajak coming, "Phastos, Did you went to the party last night, as I told you?" she said coming in and I had to hide my smile. 

Phastos being able to leave his laboratory, as if. 

"The party? Yes, Yes" Phastos quickly says to her back, "He worked all night" I turn to Druig when he answers for him, I shake my head when I see him smiling "Nobody asked you" Phastos told him, and I let out a small chuckle going back to my drawing. 

"Get a life" Ajak says to Phastos and looks at all of us, noticing someone missing, "And where is Sersi?" she asked, "Late" Sprite says, "Again" I chime in along with Sprite. 

"I have something exciting to show you" Phastos says dragging Ajak to see his project, "Wait for you to see it" he says again, and moves the pieces. 

I move a bit as Druig gets up and goes back to the food table, "What is it?" Ajak asks him, "Its a motor" Phastos answers him; I just watch continuing to eat the fruit, "Moves steam from high pressure to low pressure and they could plow their fields at incredible speed" he continues explaining. 

"That is going to scare them away" Sprite says, and I nod in agreement, "Their not ready for it, yet" I say covering my mouth as I chew on the fruit. "They've only had the wheel about 1000 years, so..." Druig says as he stands next to me. 

"What if you try, that thing you do when you use your mind to control them and get them accustom it" Phastos says moving his arm pointing at Druig and his machine, Druig looks at Ajak, "Hey, Ajak did you hear what he just said?" he retorts to Ajak. 

"Phastos, this object..." "Motor, Motor" "it's still not time" she tells him, I look at the entrance when I feel someone coming. I put away my things and was going to stand when I see a stretched hand in front of me, I look up at Druig and takes his hand and he pulls me up.