xii.

End 2017, LONDON

End 2017, LONDON

"Oh, what about that guy" Lizzie says as we seat at the malls cafeteria, she points at a guy and I roll my eyes, "What about that one" she point to another one.

"Did you use to do this every day before you knew me?" She looks at me and shrugs nodding, "Wow, it must really suck to have to be you all the time" I see her look at the guys and then look back at me, "Well, it hasn't been a picnic, honestly" she says and then smiles, "Omg, look at that guy, he hasn't stopped staring you" Lizzie says and I look up from the book I was reading and see where she slightly pointing.

I had to blink a few times to see if what I was looking at was correct, his piercing blue eyes stared back right at me, and it almost took my breath away, "Well, pick up the pace, and go talk to him" Lizzie says bringing me to look away and look at her, "I– I can't" she frowns at me, "why can't you?" She asks me and I looked around for an excuse, amazingly my watch started ringing and I signaled to her, "Well, because we have class, in five minutes and we have to get going" I quickly grab her and stand up.

As we walk to get out the mall, we cross paths, and I just walk by him, looking at the floor, but when Lizzie crosses the door, I can't help but look back and instantly my eyes land on him.

I see him with his typical smirk on his face, and he smiles at me, his dimples showing, "Well, look now who's not picking up the pace" I turn back to Lizzie and roll my eyes, "Let's go" I say and we walk back to the campus.

As we walk to our classrooms, Lizzie groans and turns to me, "Did you know that dude? Because being honest it looked like you had just seen a ghost" she says and I sigh, "Yeah, I know him, someone I hadn't seen in a long time" Lizzie nods and stays quiet for a few minutes but then she gasps and grabs me by my shoulders, "Wait a minute, was that Druig?"

"What? No, no no" I tell her shaking my head, "it was, that guy was Druig" she keeps going, "How do you know it was Druig, if you don't even know him" I say to her and she smiles

"Because Makkari told me that whenever you would be close to Druig, or see him, your eyes would get this, glimmer, and you have it right now, and besides, she told me you would try to deny everything you had going on with him"

I groan and continue walking, "Come on, Lyra, go talk to him, I know you miss him"

"I'm not doing this right now" I shout back at her and she crosses her arms, faking being mad at me, I hear her continue shouting and I turn around to look at her, "I can't hear you" she smiles evil at me, and then goes to where her class was, or where I thought it was, we had never been in each other's classes.

I just frown and continue walking to my class

*********

Listening to my Contemporary Art class, I sit at the back of the class, and start doodling on my notebook, as I pretended to take notes. I was really absorbed doing doodles, that it took me a while to realize the professor had stopped talking, I looked up from the notebook, and looked around.