xviii.

2024, LONDON 

2024, LONDON 

"Sooo, who are we going to get first?" I inquire as we walk out of the campus and into the city, I walk next to Sprite as Ikaris and Sersi walk in front of us, "We were thinking about getting first Kingo, since he is the closest that we know of" I nod at Ikaris words, "Where is he?" 

"He's at Mumbai, at least that's what the internet says" Sersi answers my question and I frown, I didn't think anyone would get involve in the technology world, "how are we going to get there? I don't suppose you have an airplane with you" 

My words made them halt and turn to me, "Well... we were wondering.." "Can you do one of your wiggly's woo's and get us there? I don't know, like... Wanda Maximoff?" Sprite interrupts Sersi, getting to the point; and they all look at me waiting for my answer. 

I cross my arms and look at them, Sersi sends me a small smile, and Ikaris tries to do the same seeing her, while Sprite stays with her mad face, "Okay.. Number one I don't do wiggly's woo's, Number two I'm nothing like Wanda, and Number three I really can't do it, if I haven't seen the place" I explain to them counting with my fingers. 

"Chrysa, you have to try, at least" Ikaris says and I look at him expectantly, "This would save us a lot of time" He continues, "Please Chrysa" 

I sigh and uncross my arms, laying my hands now at my waist, "Fine! But I can only do it once, it really drains energy, especially if I don't know where I'm going" I say to the sternly and they nod 

I look around the city and see all the tourists, I couldn't do this in the open, after searching my surroundings, I see an alley, "This way" I tell them and walk to the alley, with them following me. 

It's a small alley, surrounded by trash bags, and some small cats hiding between the bags, "Let's hope this doesn't end up badly" I say trying to lift my spirits "If we end up in Africa it's not my fault" I tell them and they nod, Sersi putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder, "Just give it a try" she says, and I nod letting go of my ring necklace that I wasn't fumbling without noticing. 

I turn my back on them and let my arms freely by my sides, "He's in Mumbai, right?" They hum at my question and I close my eyes concentrating, "Post tenebras spreo lucem" I mutter under my breath, and feel the energy leave my body. 

Opening my eyes, I see the gold portal standing in front of me, it had appear in another alley, so people don't see it, "There's Mumbai... I guess" I say and point to the portal. 

Ikaris nods and he's the first to go through with Sersi following behind, "Definitely wiggly's woo's" Sprite says quietly but I hear her, as she crosses the portal, with me crossing at last, closing the portal.  

"This is definitely Mumbai" Sersi says, as we  walk out of the alley, and seeing the billboard full with Kingo's face.

******