2---Painful goodbye

"Liss....Are you really going to go?"
Bambam said making a sad face.
"C'mon bam like as if I am going forever"
She chuckled.

"But what about our Hawaii trip?"He asked.
"See!It will take near about 2 months.After that I'll come back to Thailand.And then we'll go."She smiled widely in order to satisfy him.
He took a sigh and hugged her.

"Let your parents go .You stay here with me and Ten.We'll play video games and watch series all day...We might go to club as we..."
"I'm getting late dude."She laughed.Then she bid good bye to him.

Lisa is typical tomboy.Her wardrobe consists of only baggy jeans,Sweat shirt, Jackets and sneakers.She has only male friends.Now,She is 23.His dad has some business work on South korea.So,He is moving there with his team and family for sometime.

She walked inside the house humming a song, totally lost in her own world.Her mom looked at her curiously joining her eyebrows."Did you pack your clothes?"

She made an irritating face.''Mom!Ask to Dorota.She'll do it for me."She said refering to her maid."You aren't a teenager anymore Lisa!You need to act more responsible."keeping her hands on her shoulder.Then Lisa left.

Mr Nam Jung came inside as he was talking to ji woo (Lisa's mom).He cleared his throat.
"Do you think this is the right thing to do?"
Ji Woo asked him."Of course!See.this thing has 2 benifits.Firstly we will become one family again and secondly we are having enormous business tours after that as well.We can't take her everywhere."

Then the plane finally landed in Seoul.Lisa was super excited.She knew korean as her mother is a Korean and they used to live there some 17 years ago.Then they left Korea due to some reason.

She started roaming here and there.Because she wasn't the one who could stay at one place.First She moved towards ice cream parlor.Then clubbing,gaming etc.

As the girl was tired enough.She sat on the couch of the hall of their apartment.Suddenly,Their door knocked.She didn't bothered to open it.Her mom was talking with someone.And She called her out ."Lisa!See who is there to meet you!'

Lisa was confused but when she heard a familiar voice.She ran downwards,Much excited.then those black eyes met hers and she hugged him really tight.

"Jahyun-shiii"She yelled with joy.He was Lisa's childhood friend of Korea.He used to go to meet her often in Thailand as well.

"How you like my surprise?"
He asked enthusiastically."I didn't expect you to come here.I am speechless."They then started chatting.

"Are you still single?"He asked while teasing her.Seeing her annoyed face,he understood."Well!You are!After all who would like to date you!"He laughed.Lisa parted her lips and widened her eyes.

"Don't worry Lisa shii..bad times pass soon."He kept his hand on her shoulder to give her fake sympathy.Then,She dramatically flipped her hair.

"Well!Every guy is dying to date me.But you know I am so busy there days."jahyun looked at the television playing SpongeBob.That she forgot to turn off when he came there and looked at the packed of chips and her pillows lying there.

He nodded ironically.Then she rolled her eyes."And you know lisa likes to makes guys cry."There was a silence for a while,then they both laughed.

◉‿◉

"Mr Manoban lives with his wife and his daughter.'' Jimin informed him as he was his business manager as well.Jungkook seemed curious.

"A daughter?"he asked.
"Yeah her name is Lalisa Manoban and she is 23.She has a degree of bachelor of technology."
"Hmm... Interesting."
He nodded his head.

Now Jeon enterprises had to introduce their project to Manoban cooperation.All of them were preparing for it.They started preparing for the project which they named "JxM project"

Ms Jeon Ye Jin was super excited to meet with the Manoban as if she loved them very much.She didn't want to Jungkook to commit any fault towards his project.He was surprised to see her enthusiasm for the first time.

He wanted someone to start a presentation.A good one.He started thinking about who among his employees could do it better.He called Eunha.

"Call Mina!"He ordered her.Because he thought Mina is one of the hardworking and intelligent employee of his company.But Mina is a kinda introvert and naive girl.

She is very scared of Jeon.Whenever,He calls her,She seems to sheiver.Because of his cold attitude.She presented herself in front of him.As she looked at his cold serious face.She got scared as if he was going to murder her.

But he is naturally like that.He never learnt to smile."I want you to prepare the best presentation on our latest project JxM project.They should have a great impression on ours."She nodded her head she was looking downwards.

"I-i'll try my best sssir"
"You don't have any other option.You have to ."He was looking at her who was looking downwards.He is confused why is she like that as if he will eat her.

He sighed.After a while when she was
statued.He continued,"Go now!Start working.We are running out of time."
She flinched.Then She moved away.

She worked in PowerPoint.Or we can say she was overwoking.Because she didn't wanted to leave an stone behind.

Next day.

Lisa's Pov

"Lisa!Come with me.Dear!To office.I want to introduce you to our partners.Plus we will take a look there."Dad said and I nodded my head as I never say No to dad's command as I love him very much.

I wore a plain white T Shirt with blue jeans and white Nike sneakers.With which I added a black blazer.And my black- blonde Bob cut was looking amazing as usual.

I went with my Mom ,Dad.They were so happy to meet them.As their old relationship was very strong.I would like to see too what this Jeon enterprises is?

As we came down from the car.My eyes met to the eyes with soft monolids and a soft dripping like shape.He was a wearing a blue coat.He moved towards us.

"Hello!I am park Jimin,Manager of Mr Jeon.Please come inside."
He offered his hand towards dad and then he smiled at me.