15---A bet?!

Jungkook sighed in frustration.That was a big loss indeed.He had high expectations regarding that exchange and he had prepared a lot for that.Those documents contained very clear points and plan he created.

He opened thier webpage and read their ideology.That matched completely to those documents.How can be this possible?

That means Jackson had payed someone to hand over those documents.His mind wasn't ready to believe that Eunha was behind all this.He still loved her and had known her for so many years.How can she do that?Just for money?

Lisa looked at Eunha who was still in the hall ."Count your days to back off from my house, Assistant Eunha!"Lisa gave her an evil smile.She moved her eyes here and there in fear.

"S-shut the fuck up! Lisa!Jungkook trusts me.He will never blame me."

"Jungkook may be a Fool.But not me."
"Are you that much needy for money that you even decieved your sugar boyfriend."

"I don't need to talk to you,Bitch!"

She said this and moved upwards to Jungkook to convince him.Jimin sighed and moved towards Lisa.

"I am sure it was her but we need some proof"He said.

"Have you checked on CCTV?"

"Indeed!She is very clever.My team watched it 10 times but we didn't find anything that we can use against her."He said.

"Fine..'sigh' them leave this all upto me."

"What?What are you going to do lisa?"

She just smiled and he understood the reference.After a while, Jimin leaked all the ugly works of Wang Enterprises on the Internet.It spread within seconds throughout the internet.

Jackson's assistant shoved him viral news about him.

Younhap News agency

A group of 17 Korean banks are trying to collect approximately $1.3 billion in loans which Jackson Wang,CEO of one of the greatest Wang enterprises has allegedly routed to gain 100% or a partial stake in about 40 companies across the world. Several agencies including the Income Tax Department and the Central Bureau of Investigation are investigating Mr.Wang for charges including financial fraud and money laundering.

"Fuck!"he groaned.Putting his hand on his head anxiously.He feared that all the people are going to sell the shares now.

He talked to himself while giving a demonic smile."I agree,I agree,Mr Jeon!You are smart.But this time,Even if I didn't win.I didn't even let you win."

"Sir!People are waiting for you to answer their questions.Should we head a press conference?"His assistant Haruto asked.

"don't worry Haruto!I know how to handle them.Give more and more donation.They'll back off ..."

...............

Lisa was standing still watching her phone.
As Eunha moved upwards ,Jungkook denied to talk to her on the pretext that he is not feeling alright.

So she came downwards though the stairs.Lisa saw her talking to someone as her voice reverberated throughout the hall.

"Please....''
"I need your assurance that I am safe.."
"How can you be so cold-hearted.I won't listen to you.I am coming."

Lisa looked at her seriously.She called Jahyun,who was a professional Photographer."sorry to bother you Oppa,Can you please give me some trained Men."

"For what?"

"I need them to follow someone.It is urgent."

He agreed.Lisa considered it her best chance to eject Eunha from her house because she didn't liked her near her husband.

She was too concerned about Jungkook.Was he alright?He might have been too much
stressed?She called Dahyun.

"Give him some green tea and also ask him if he need some medicine for head ache or anything."

Dahyun was amazed by Lisa.She is puzzled why would someone reject such beautiful,caring and smart wife for that vixen.Lisa is so much attractive that even she is ready to be gay for her.

She entered Mr JEON room after knocking and allowing her to enter.He was in his study sitting on a chair arching his head backwards revealing his sharf jawline and Adam's apple.

Indeed,Young master was very attractive.Millions of women were dying to be his.At the end of the day,he selected that woman,who isn't even pretty or smart.

"Young master!I bought you some green tea."She placed it on his table.She always shipped him with Lisa and wanted them be act like real couples.So,that she can watch a romantic Kdrama in the house daily.

"Young Madam,said to do so.She also said to ask you .If you need some medicine."
She intentionally mentioned Lisa so that he will come to know how much he care for her.

He joined his brows hearing that.This surely effected him.Why would she care for him,even after what happened yesterday.

"Sure,bring some medicine for headache."

Jungkook went downwards at afternoon for lunch.He didn't seemed to have much appetite.He just headed a glass of water.

He saw Lisa who was lost in her food.She was eating so sweetly.Damn!what am I looking at?He said to himself.

"Hey!Have those Cashew Nuts.Nuts are rich in magnesium, which soothes headache pain by relaxing blood vessels..."

"Uhmm.."he coughed and had those nuts
She smiled in satisfaction.

"You shouldn't shower your anger upon the delicious food in front of you,if your girlfriend decieved you."

"Don't talk shit.She is not like you."

"Atleast,I am not like her.I may be stupid but atleast I am not a traitor."

He didn't respond.She sighed,

"So what if I prove that she was all behind this?"

"No way,If it really was.I will do anything you tell me to!"he said confidently.

"So,is that a bet?"

He nodded.

"Fine,then what if I tell you to kick her out from this house?"

"I'll do it.But if you failed then pack your clothes already!"

He really was searching for an alternative to kick her out from the house.She was pretty confident on winning the bet.They both nodded and made an agreement.

Eunha was restless to meet Jackson.She couldn't notice that a car was following her due to her tension.All she could think about was to save herselves.No doubt,She had already spent all that money lavishly but now she didn't wanted to compensate.