14---Slap

Plak!

I didn't hesitate to slap his face hard.He deserved it.Instead of getting angry that physco gave me an irritating chuckle.He looked at me,"I am not surprised."

I looked at him,"You fucker!You can't see me happy.Can you? Congratulations for destroying my mood again."

Lisa said this and moved towards her room angrily, slamming her door.Jungkook realised his stupidity.He sat down in confusion."ughhhh"he groaned in frustration.What I have to do with her?Why am I being sucha dickhead?

He arced his head backwards.Why do I have to do with her?I shouldn't interfere in her matters.he thought.In the morning ,Lisa avoided him completely.They were not talking to each other.

Jimin came all of a sudden.Searching for Jungkook.
"jungkook!There is a big problem.Sorry for coming so sudden!"

Lisa and Jungkook having breakfast and Jungkook stood up from his table.He furrowed his eye brows.

"What is the matter?"

"Well! Wang Enterprises have starting getting all the shares.Even our own partners invested in thier company."

"This will not happen.Call Eunha to bring those documents here.I have plans of my own Dont worry.We will publish them immediately."

Jimin bit his lips and nodded sarcastically.

"Wow!You kept those important documents to Eunha.How can you be so foolish.This is not only your matter.This is the matter of whole JEON ENTERPRISES.How can you trust her so much and become so irresponsible."

His face darkened hearing such things.

"Don't give me your shitty suggestions.Go and call Eunha!"He ordered.

Jimin rolled his eyes and called her.Lisa was watching everything with great interest.She was excited what will happen and convinced too Eunha might have done something wrong.

"She's coming!"

After attending a call from Jimin,Eunha called someone.

"Jungkook is calling me to bring documents with me.What will I do now!"

"Tell him that you lost it somewhere."

"Are you crazy?Is he a child?He will not believe that.You have involved me into your fucking chaos.I shouldn't have listened to you.You seem to have no solution for my problem."

"Kim Eunha!Shut your ugly mouth! don't pretend as if you did a great thing for me.I already payed you $10 million for that.dont you dare you distrub be onwards.Otherwise I won't take time to expose you!"

"J-jakson how can you be so cold he..."

Then he cut off the phone.Eunha groaned in frustration.She was really a mercenary.Jackson was ready to give her a handsome cash.She couldn't deny the opportunity.

Jungkook can give her any amount of money she wants but it doesn't seem good to her to be labelled as a gold digger.So,She decided to make money of her own.

(A/N:Hatts off!You are really working hard🙄 Eunha)

Jimin sighed and sat besides Lisa.

"What is Wang enterprises?Are they really that much powerful that they bought all the shares in just one hour?"She asked.

"They are our biggest enemies.Jungkook never liked that company.We always used to win all the shares.But suddenly the circumstances have changed so sudden."

"So,What is in those documents?"

"These are really very important.They are some important papers that can help us to win all the shares."

"And he handed them to Eunha!"Lisa laughed.

Jimin made a sad face while looking downwards.

"That bitch have spell black magic around Jungkook.I don't even remember how many times I saw her committing faults and ruining projects.She literally has zero experience.Yet Jungkook is blind folded."

"She has great experience...in seducing men."They both laughed.Jimin and Lisa were starting to become great friends.

Jungkook stared at them as they were whispering something with each other and laughing.

"Cough!If you are done talking mister Jimin! So go and pick up Eunha"

Jimin immediately stood up."as if I am her servant"He whispered to himself.He was about to go to the door.He saw Eunha coming with tearing falling around her eyes.
She came in and immediately hugged Jungkook.Jimin and Lisa stood still.

Jungkook caressed her back.He became anxious to know what happened.
"What happened Eunha?''

She wipped her tears.

"I don't if you are going to believe me or not.........."She started shivering.

He joined his brows and was waiting for her to speak.

"I-I had kept ttthosee documents in the locker safely.I don't know who s-stole them.''

Jungkook was shocked and so was Jimin.Lisa chuckled and came closer to Eunha.

''Darling!I know so many so many ghosts and zombies are wandering out in this town.Anyone can steal them."

"W-what are you saying Lisa?I know you hate me.But don't blame me for all the trouble.I have been loyal to Jungkook since four years.Everyone knows about that."

Jimin came in front of Eunha,

"Then who are we going to blame.Documents were with you and the Keys were with you!Who else will do that."

Tears formed in her eyes again.

''Mr.Jimin you too...You don't trust me.
Well..Jungkook I think that those keys are accessible to only me,you and Mr. Jimin.So He might had been payed for doing that."

Lisa widened her eyes seeing how shameless she is.Jimin wasn't surprised at all.

"STOP IT EUNHA!"Jungkook yelled.

"If you aren't behind all this.It won't take me time to come out who was behind this.Dont blame Jimin.He is my childhood friend and I trust him.I will come to the root of this case and the culprit would be severely punished."

"So as far as JEON Enterprises is concerned.
This Exchange can't let it's rating down.Surely,Failure of this year has effected me but I won't let Wang enterprises to win."

This made Eunha shiver out of fear.She knew when he will come to know he'll kick her out.He came towards Jimin and looked at him.

"We still have the video of Wang enterprises accepting the bribe.Go and leak that video in the internet.They won't get the shares anymore."

He said this and made his way towards his room.He seemed really disturbed today.

"JJ--Jungk-kook!!office.." Eunha spoke.

As he made his way towards the stairs he looked at her with darkened cold face.

"I am not feeling well.I will take a day off"