25---Nice to meet your wife

As he came out after showering, he found her lay like a ball onto the bed. Her beautiful mouth was slightly open and her doe eyes under which the whole universe lays was closed.

He smiled at the scene to himself and moved towards her. Some of her hair went through her face that might have irritated her while sleeping he thought.

So, he brushed her face with his fingers. Suddenly, his eyes fell upon the notice stuck to the headboard.

He laughed.' you are so innocently mischievous!Lisa.'He was the CEO of Jeon enterprises,one of the leading companies of the world and she wanted him to lie on the floor.

At some point,he wished if the situation weren't as they are. They would have never thought of hurting her.

He moved towards the sleeping beauty and laid besides her.On the same blanket,she smelled like strawberries and roses.This smell was so addictive to handle.

This smell spread euphoria all over his heart and mind.It was just like a healer to all the wounds.He wanted more of it.

He moved more close to her.Her skin was so soft and fluffy. She was obviously the someone who everyone wants next to the one every night.
He subconsciously wrapped his arms around her and she did it too.This night was better than all the sleepless,depressing nights he had.

They ended up hugging while sleeping all night.

The whole night went like that.

...............
..............
..............

Lisa slightly opened her eyes.She felt quite warm and felt something heavy around her.

Yeah,It was him around her and his head was buried on the crook of her neck.

She subconsciously enjoyed until she became fully aware of that.She tried to move his hand.But he held her waist tight.So,it was quite difficult to do that.

She screamed at him."hey,heavy monster!Remove your hand,off____"Her eyes fell on him suddenly.He looked so quiet and fine while sleeping.

His thin lips formed a slight pout while sleeping.He looked so calm while sleeping.Unlike when he is asleep,he is like a beast,But he's hot anyways.

She blinked and nodded laterally to stop what she is thinking.She removed his hand off her hand.He scrunched in sleep as his comfort was disturbed.

She took a quick shower and after that headed towards the kitchen to Ye Jin.She doesn't wakeup such early though she lowkey wanted to impress her.

After some time,Jungkook also wokeup.He was astonished as he realised he didn't wake up even once as she was with him.

This night was unlike all the sleepless nights he had.

So,is she a healer towards his wounds?. Does she really deserves the malice she recieves. He nodded his head to erase the thought in his mind.

He had only one motive from his childhood,REVENGE.

They all had the breakfast,after Jungkook headed towards his work.He looked towards his phone.He had new messages from Eunha.How could he forget to block her.He made a tskk sound.This message was 2 days ago.

:
Ok,dont forgive me jungkook but as your well-wisher,I wanted you to know that Lalisa is having an affair with your biggest enemy Jackson.

I saw them dancing together today.They were very intimate.

She attended the party that Jackson,enjoyed on your failure of wall-street exchange.

He rolled his eyes because he doesn't trust people twice but after working too much he felt quite exhausted.

Jimin noticed him frustrated.

"Hey!let's have lunch together,plz kook!"

He reluctantly agreed and they went to have some food outside.

Whatever Eunha says doesn't bother him.But what would be Lisa's reaction when she'll come to know about everything but this all is inevitable

"Kook!where is your mind?Isn't this your favourite yogurt?"

He came back to his reality.

"So,what is your plan about bankrupting Manoban's"Jimin said while taking a bit of rice cake.

"First let them suffer a huge loss.I will make sure to blacklist them throughout Korea."
"This is the Movement I waited for so long."

Jimin bit his lips and sighed.
"I can't believe I am helping you in all this stuff."

"Indeed!You have to.What is the purpose of having such a best friend."

Jimin would have never agreed to help Jungkook.He was his childhood friend but seeing him so depressed and broken made him help jungkook.

"HOW DARE YOU M*THERF*CKER TOUCH MY PRECIOUS JACKET.DO YOU KNOW YOUR FUCKING WORTH?!"

He heard his hoarse sound echoing throught the beautifully and lavishly decorated resturant.Combined with the low light. Expect fresh flowers, tasteful artwork, candlelight, classical music, and linen tablecloths and napkins.

Yeah,as expected it was Jackson.He was holding the collar of the poor waiter who was terrified.

Jimin sighed,"he wasn't like that during college days.''
"Bitch...."Jungkook murmured.

"I-I am sorry ...Sir!I will be careful next time ..F-forgive me."The waiter nearly cried.

He was about to say something.His eyes fell on the latter.He smirked.He fixed his coat and whispered on the ears of Haruto,his secretary.

"Tell,the manager to fire him.I have some work."

He moved towards their table and sat as if he had booked it.
"What's up loser enemy?!"he smirked.

Jungkook just hates his ugly smile."get off from my eyes if you don't want to get shifted to hospital."He said with eyes full of malice They couldn't bear the guy besides him.

" your company is not going anywhere.Have a seat with your old friend jeon."

Jimin was just looking at the tension rising between two of them.
"I think we should go now. jungkook."

"Yeah"he said slowly and tried to move from their.Jackson realised that he wasn't getting attention anymore.

He said while sitting,"It was nice to meet your wife,Mr Jeon!''

Jungkook looked backwards in surprise ,"where did you meet her?"

Jackson took a sip of drink on the table.He looked really calm.Jungkook was really frustrated.
(A/N:trustfated😑,to be more precised.)

So,Lisa really went to his party ,that day.When she looked pretty elegant.His ears burnt and his heart too.