11---he is mine

"Jungkook!where did you go at the middle of the night?Is this a way?You really disrespected me."Eunha complained but she could see jungkook really anxious."sorry"He said with a blank expression.

They were in this office."what do you mean by sorry babe.If you are sorry then prove it."
She smirked.He looked at her,"What do you mean?"

"Bring me to you house again?"

He didn't replied."Jungkook!You had promised me that you will still stay with me even if you are married with that girl."
"Well!That is not a problem.You can stay there."She was on cloud nine.She hugged him with great joy.

After some time,Jimin arrived to Jungkook's office room."Hey man!How did your night go?"He smirked sitting in front of him.He was busy looking at his laptop."Don't act like I married her because I wished so."Jimin furrowed his brows.

"I thought you actually starting liking Lisa!Seeing your chemistry."He chuckled,"Not possible.Atleast not in this life."Jimin made a sad face."She is really a nice girl.After talking to her,I realised we did a wrong thing.She doesn't deserve this all.What was her fault on all that jungkook!and I think she is way better than Eunha."

"What was her fault?Huh? Because of her father,My childhood was ruined.Now I can't just take my obvious revenge.I was mentally broke as a kid while his daughter would be playing,laughing and hanging around normally?Is that fair?''

Jimin bowed his head and sighed."Where is she now.Is she alright?"He asked.
"I don't give a fuck."he said in an uninterested way.

Lisa got a call from her mom who had already went from Korea."Dear!How are you?"She tried her best to sound normal because she didn't wanted to depress her.
"Yeah!Mom.I am alright "She said in a dry voice.

"What happened to your voice?Is jungkook taking good care of you?"She smiled sarcastically."very much!Mom."
"That is a relief.I knew from the beginning.He is the man for you.and you don't have to worry about your dad and me.We are fine untill you are."

This made Lisa more motivated to not to speak about his reality.She tried to pretend that everything is normal.She spent her day sitting on the couch and watching tv that rather increased her headache.Now it was the evening time and she heard a knock on the door and It revealed Eunha.

"Assistant Eunha!Do you need something?"She gave a savage smile."Why do I need to ask you for something when everything is mine."She smiled.Lisa furrowed her brows,
"Do I hear that right? Assistant Eunha got enough cash to buy this house?''As Eunha had luggage on her left hand.

"How dare to bash my financial income!No matter if I can afford to pay for this house or not.It is already mine unless he is mine."She smirked.Lisa wasn't able to get her reference until she saw jungkook who had came after parking the car.He said with a cold face."Darling!Why are you standing still.Come inside!"

Wasn't yesterday's night enough to break my heart,that you crushed it under.

Lisa thought.

"You called me how unholy!Let me see how much pure and pretty your bitch is."She said ironically looking at jungkook.Pretending to be unaffected.(Author:You all know!How much effected she was.😢)"Come Eunha! Let's go inside."He didn't replied or even didn't looked at her and moved forwards.

"Hahahhahaa....Jungkook called you unholy.That is not right.Unholy is quite little word for sluts like you."
"That can't be because I have standards and I...."She was about to say in her defence.
"EUNHA! DON'T YOU FUCKING HEAR ME.COME ON."he yelled at her in outrage.Both of the girls flinched."Coming babe."She followed him,giving Lisa an eyeroll.

Both of them left to his room which was supposed to be theirs,leaving Lisa as a leftover.She was feeling so much embarrassed in front of all the maids.
''Mrs Jeon!I think it is the time for your medicine."Dahyun came handing medicine to her.

Lisa didn't replied."Dont take to much stress
I think you should lay down.I will bring some water for you."She smiled.Lisa gave nodded back.She hated him but her heart was full of jealously more than hate.

"Jungkook!That Lisa.She is sucha tough bitch.I don't like her near me.Kick her out from the house."Eunha locked thier room and began to yell."Have you lost your mind.I have been married to her.What will I say to mom?"

"Wow.I thought this marriage didn't mattered for you neither that girl."
"Shut your mouth!Eunha!Dont exaggerate."
He was very exhausted.He loosened his tie and took off his coat and went for the shower.

Lisa's eyes opened when one of the maids called her for dinner.She stood up reluctantly.Lisa was already having her food that They two arrived too.Now Eunha was sitting besides jungkook.

"Why is this chatterbox so silent right now."Said Eunha looking at jungkook, referring to Lisa.She didn't replied and was fully focused on her food.Jungkook didn't said anything as well."Maybe because of my arrival.She thought she had a chance with my Kookie."she chuckled.

''Uhhmm.."She coughed while having a morsel of food."I dont actually like cookies.I prefer hot and spicy food."Jungkook glared at her,thinking about the girl is referring to her.Does she mean he is not hot.

"Mrs Jeon!would you like to add more sauce."said Dahyun standing to serve them.Lisa nodded her head in no politely.This bothered Eunha again."Why do you call her Mrs Jeon.She may be nominal but in actual she is not."Eunha yelled at the maid.

"I am sorry if my word offended you ms.But we say what we are directed to."
"How dare you...."
''Baby!Why don't you calm down your nerves.You are taking too much stress."Jungkook said playing with her hair.Lisa was sorrowfully watching the scene in front of her eyes.

I was done seeing there fucking love scenario.I sat on my bed thinking about how Eunha moved her hands around his chest and how he liked it.However,that wasn't enough.I could hear now some moans coming from thier room.

"Yeah!Right there daddy...."
"Ahhhhahhh...Yeah.."
"Harder...!!!"