5---The duality he has

I have no idea what to do right now.I am stuck so badly in this chaos.I called Ten and stated my whole problem to him."What he called you Teresa!bahhahahhaha"I didn't respond.Let him laugh

.We'll talk later.After few movements he came back to his senses."So do you like him?"He asked."ummm..No..."I said but I don't know why I was hesitating.

"Is he hot?"He said while chuckling.Is that even a question to ask.Why is he so curious to know about that."I don't know."I said as he is blowing my top.He loves to chase me."That is it!Lisss..You aren't sure if you have feeling for him.Talk to him.You'll feel better.Then you can decide."

"I don't like him,I said before.And I don't need to listen to your useless advises.You bannana eater!"He got confused."what?...Banana..Bam Bam sent that you as well.This man.I....."I cut off the phone.Should I really wait.

I arched me head backwards.My head is aching now.This Man..Mom entered my room."Dear!Get up.let'us go for shopping.We have to attend dinner tomorrow and you don't have anything to wear."

"What Mom? Can't you see my wardrobe is full of clothes."I argued."You don't wear such clothes in dinner!And it is not just a dinner.Let us buy something fancy."

What does mom mean by it is not just a dinner?"Fancy clothes?No away mom."
I cried and then wiped my fake tears."Stop this drama and hurry up."

............................

"What?How can you do this?We have so many other options.Let us think about something else.C'mon Jungkook''Jimin said.
"We don't have any other fucking option.This is the best way ."He yelled.

"What about Eunha?''Jimin asked.
"You don't have to worry.I will talk to her.I will reveal everything.I am sure she'll understand."he said.Eunha wasn't in his home these days because Ms Ye Jin doesn't like her roaming around his house.

Jungkook went to Eunha's apartment which he had booked for her.She would move there when his mom arrives.He knocked her door and he saw that she was looking so sad and frustrated already.

"I am so sick of all this jungkook!When are you going to tell your Mom about me?"She said in an annoyed tone.He held her hand and made her sit."Look!What I am going to tell you is very important.So listen carefully.And don't cut me off when I'll speak."He said seriously.

"Do you remember Mrs Manoban's daughter.Uh...Lisa!''She nodded her head curiously."My mom wants me to marry her?'"
"What did you say?"She said with quite fear.Fear of losing him."I agreed beca..."

"What the hell!Jungkook.Now you will marry that stupidass girl.."Jungkook gave a death glare to her and she immediately closed her mouth."Dont cut me off!I will explain each and everything to you "He yelled at her.

After some time

"Fine!Honey I will support you."She looked at him and gave a warm smile."But promise me you will never fall in love with her ."
"What?no.I can never think about that."
Jungkook made a disgusted face.

"And promise me we'll still be together and after all this you'll marry me."He held her hand "I promise."she seemed satisfied now.She gave jungkook a quick hug and then she smashed her lips on his.

"Jimin,Where is Jungkook?''Mrs Ye Jin.
"Umm...Mrs Jeon he is ..out.He will stay at his friends home tonight."he said.
"This man.How can he be so irresponsible. We have to do many preparations.''Ye Jin put her hand on her head.

Next day

Lisa's POV

I had a lot of trouble choosing dress yesterday.Because I never wore a dress in my life actually.May be in my childhood.Mom was done with me as I didn't liked any of them.

I wanted something simple but ceremonial as well.then my eyes fell upon a yellow dress.It was so simple yet elegant.That was all I wanted.I don't care if others like that or not but I loved it.That's all that matters.

That's all that matters

Jk's POV

Now I have to be sweet to Lisa and bear her tantrums.We are waiting for them to arrive.Mom is preparing and directing the maids to settle everything because it is not only a dinner.

Now her family arrived.Wait!Is this Lisa?There is a tall girl having long thin legs in a Lily livered dress.She looks like a daffodil.She has such beautiful shiny doe eyes and pink plump lips.

She is a real doll with simple blonde hair.This girl is so hard to resist.I think I should stop praising her in my mind.She bowed towards me.I could see new Lisa today in contrast of the one that I met at my office.

Lisa's POV

When I entered,I saw Jungkook in his black shiny coat with side swept hair.He is so hot.
Jesus!Being with him won't be that much bad I guess.

I bowed towards him and he looked downwards.His mom hugged me."Lisa is looking so pretty today.Isnt jungkook?"He nodded his head.I am faint hearted.We all sat down.

They made me sit besides Jungkook.It was a bit awkward as we didn't talked much"You two look so good together!God bless you both"Mom smiled.He was unbothered,concentrating on his food.But I felt shy.My hands were shivering and I wasn't able to hold the chopsticks.

I wanted to reach to the glass of water but my hands didn't reached there.Jungkook brought them for me politely and placed it on my hand.What is this guy doing to me?

"Today we will complete the thing for what we were gathered here for.But before that we should give jungkook and Lisa some time together to talk."said dad after we finished food.What is that thing?and about what will I talk with him.I haven't prepared anything.

"Come with me,Lisa!"He gave me his hand and I accepted that very happily.How can a person have such a duality.Dad was right,I shouldn't have judged him by our first meeting.He took me towards their garden outside.It is just a beginning Lisa.So many beautiful things are waiting for you dear.I smiled with my self.

(Author:Are you sure about that?😼)