4---Teresa or Lisa

End of Pov

"We will accept your collaboration project Mr Jeon.It would definately be a good one."

Lisa tried to avoid her gaze towards Jungkook.As she took a glance of him.She saw him staring at her and a smirk appeared on his face.She rolled her eyes.

"Fine!We will present our presentation after 3 days"Jungkook gave a fake smile.

Mr Manoban nodded his head.Lisa was continuously glaring at the wall clock to run away as she had nothing to do."Before that we would like to invite you all to dinner "Said Mrs Ye Jin.

Mr and Mrs Manoban smiled and they agreed."So Please come tomorrow and bring Terresa with you too!"Jungkook smiled looking at Lisa.

Lisa POV

I widened my eyes.Is he refering to me?Did
he just call me Terresa?In what sence do I look like Teresa?This jerk!Mom dad chuckled a little trying to control their laugh.

"You mean Lisa?Son"His mom asked.She is so sweet unlike him.He nodded his head.This Jeon enterprises is such an evil and unlucky place.I get weird vibes from here.

◉‿◉

I rested on the sofa as if I was on a war or something.This day was so toxic and I decided to close my eyes.My imagination started drawing a tall body with sharp face with perfect round eyes.....I opened my Eyes in irritation.

Are you thinking about that jerk who called you a delivery girl or Teresa?Stop it lisa,Stop it.I decided to take a deep breath and both mom dad appeared in front of me.They were looking so fresh and happy.

"What are you thinking about Lisa?"Mom asked while smiling."N-nothing...I am free."
"So tell us talk honey!about something very important."Mom seemed very serious so did daddy.

"Listen sweetheart!We aren't able to take proper care of you these days.Plus my schedule is very busy after Korea as well.I have to deal in near about 20 countries.So,I want you to settle there.Hope you understand!"said dad.

"Daddy!I understand you but how can I remain in this unfamiliar country all alone."
I said."We have the solution of that thing also.I talked to Mrs Jeon."

I furrowed my eyes as I was confused."talked about what?"I asked.
Mom took a deep sigh.

"I want you to marry Jungkook!"

WHAT?They want me to marry him.That jerk.Who don't even talk properly.How will I survive with him.Better for them was to leave me in a deserted island.

"MOM?What are you saying?I won't do that "
I said being honest with my parents."listen dear!He is determined, hardworking and extremely rich guy.What else do you want?"

"Heart!Dad .He doesn't have heart."He has a stone instead.I mumbled inside."Well!You know him from Only 1 day how do you know ?asked dad.

"Yes!Dad I know him only from 1 day and I am only 23"
"He is the one for you.We can trust him only for you as his family is very close to us. And you'll know him better.We'll have dinner together."Said mom.

"Ughhhh"I groaned in frustrated and looked downwards as if I gave up."So,Is that a yes?"Mom asked.I looked at the curious faces of mom dad.I nodded my head and they screamed in joy and hugged me.

I fucked up.I didn't realised what I said.Anyways,He will definitely say NO.I don't need to worry about that.

◉‿◉

End of POV

Jungkook was now on the dining table having dinner with his mom.She seemed quite happy.She couldn't stop praising Manoban family.Jungkook was much irritated.

"What do you think about Lisa?"Mrs Ye Jin asked."llisa...Yes Lisa.She is very weird."He made a confused face.His mom chuckled.
"Well..I liked her.She is very sweet and respectful."

'respectful ,my ass' he mumbled with himself."Did you say something?"His mom asked.And he nodded his head in No."Well!Manoban have helped us a very lot from the beginning.I want our relation to get better."

Jungkook was looking towards his food,Then he took a glass of water."So,I want you to marry their daughter."Water dropped out from his mouth and he coughed.

As he wiped his mouth with a tissue."Yes,Son I have talked with them."
"Mom,Are you serious?I'll marry that annoying creature.No way.And I have a girlfriend already.What will I say to her?"He asked,trying best to not be loud.

"Oh!You mean,Eunha!Your assistant.Break up with her"She said quite simply."Wow!Mom you want me to break up with my Eunha.Because of that cheap shitty girl."
"JUNGKOOK!''Ye Jin shouted with anger.

Jungkook looked with his elbows resting on the table and this hand on his head.He took a sigh.Than something worth it popped into his mind.After few moments.He looked at his mom in his usual serious face."Ok mom."

--------------------

Lisa POV

I was laying proudly with my legs crossed and my mom was sitting besides me talking to Mrs Ye Jin.I know he would have refused.Then suddenly a smile popped up in moms face."So he agreed!"

I widened my eyes.and got up.Mom cut off the call."No,Mom this is not possible.You might have heard something wrong."Mom was very confused."Why dear!Is their something bad in you.Anyone would love to marry my beautiful daughter.

Did he actually say yes?Does he like me?Don't be stupid Lisa.I will ask him when we will have dinner together.