35---stormy night

As jungkook opened the door,he found a dark atmosphere.The harsh winds were outside but the effect was inside.

Lisa looked awfully strange,not like she used to be.

He joined his eyebrows.

"What is going on?"

Lisa smirked sarcastically and came nearer.

"Or should I ask this question to you?"

He didn't say anything as he was purplexed.

"Why Jeon jungkook!You are quite busy these days,Making false accusations against companies."

He sighed in response.She had to know it someday.It was inevitable.

"You are a cheater,and a fucking jealous bitch."she barked at him.He smiled a little.

"Jealous?cheater?Why are you describing the traits of you dad?"

Lisa widened her eyes.She felt like he prickled her heart.How can this man be so shameless.

"Yes!Lisa let me tell you more briefly,Not only destroying your dad's company but also marrying you was my personal purpose,I just wanted to revenge your fucking dad."

So,that was the reason why he hated her so much but still married her.She recoiled inwardly at the malice in his eyes.This made her move aback.She had been decieved from the very beginning.

"Your dad is a killer.That motherfucker killed my father.He deserves it."He spit those words finally out that were stored in his heart from a very long time.

Not caring about the reaction,the girl had.The heavy sound of winds,rain and thundering outside was nothing compared to what was happening inside the house.

"W-what are. ..You saying?!"She said feebly as she couldn't even mumble a word.

"I was a kid,Lisa! Watching my dad's murder through my bare eyes.Only 8.I even pissed in my pants due to fear,watching the bullet passing through my father's head.It was him.I saw him ...Your father."

He said with emotions filling his heart.

"Now these fucking nightmare kill me in my dreams."

Lisa turned aback.

"Shut the fuck up!I know my dad.He can't even hurt an insect.You are taking it way too far.Just stay away from me and my family."

She was convinced that he is a phycho and she didn't trusted him anymore.

"One can't deny what one saw with his bare eyes."

"Y-you know what!I hate you...I HATE YOU jungkook!You destroyed my life...I hope to never ever see you again."

She cried out with tears falling like rain from her eyes.But the monster was standing in front of her was heartless.He watched everything coldly.

Saying this she left the main door with a loud slam.

Lisa had no where to go.Absolutely nowhere,her world was shattered through her own eyes.She didn't know where to go.

All she could do was to call Jennie that time.She was the one who could help her at this crucial time.She called Jennie,But there voices weren't clear due to weak network.
Lisa could even speak and she shivered due to emotional breakdown.

"Ah ....Jen ...!"

Jennie was confused,
"Hey Lisa ?What happened?"

"I need your help.I am ...umm.... outside house...help me !Jennie"and she cried.