26---he's hotter

Jackson immediately got his attention.Jungkook joined his eye brows furiously.

"Yes,you heard me right.I met Lisa at the party.I have to say Mr Jeon.She is so pretty and sweet.Lucky man...Huh?"

So,Eunha was right.Did anything happen between them.He thought.Jimin was also looking at him.

"Have you ever felt the pain of the separation from your lover?"i
"But you are so good at separating others.You should take a taste of your tea too."

"What do you mean?"He furrowed his eyebrows.

He took a bite of the rice cake on the table.
"I mean to say,How will you feel when lisa,your beloved wife would be way apart from you."

He couldn't understand the feeling but as if something pricked his heart on the thought of separation with her.

"What happened,isn't it the same feeling when because of you I broke up with Chungha."

Jungkook took a sigh.

"No matter how many times I tell you I did it of your betterment,you aren't going to understand.Right?___"

"Betterment..My ass.."Jackson murmured.

"And talking about Lisa..I don't give a fuck about her.Do whatever you want."

Jackson was left shocked.He doesn't care about Lalisa.She is his wife and an incredibly adorable woman.Anyone can fall for her.

Saying this Jungkook left.Jackson called his assistant,"Haruto,Give me full information about Lalisa Jeon,Wife of Jeon Jungkook."

Haruto nodded.

On the other hand,Lisa was near Ye Jin.She showed him childhood pics of Jungkook.They were looking at all old photos of him.

Lisa looked at 5 years old jeon.He was so cute with his bunny smile.He had bottle of banana milk in his mouth.

"Since then,untill now,Kook can never get over banana milk."Ye Jin laughed.And Lisa couldn't help but smile.

She noticed Jungkook seemed so happy untill his father left.It must have been a painful incident for him.

Lisa looked at a man,"Was this Jungkook's dad?Mom?"she asked.Ye Jin's smile faded.
"Mmh.."she muttered.

Lisa felt that she felt uncomfortable.So,didn't extend the conversation further.Ye Jin changed the topic.

"Lisa,Are you ready for Solar's reception.I mean.They would be many people gathering restlessly to know more about newly wed Mrs Jeon."

Lisa was a little scared and nervous.
"Of course,Mom...I will attend there well."

"Wear something elegant, decent but luxurious and also behave like a mature woman,I know dear you are so young for that but people out there are so judgemental,so____"

Lisa smiled and held her hands."Don't worry!I'll handle it.

After sometime lisa headed to her room.She was listening to some songs while taking a nap.She got a call from her mom.She woke up immediately .

She picked the phone enthusiastically,
"Lisa,dear?"
Her mom spoke with a low sad voice.

"Mom?"Lisa said softly like a child calling his parents in a boarding school.

"How are you.My love?You complain to your Mother in law about me.Huh??"She said playfully but her voice sounded broken as well.

"I dont think you care about how I am ."lisa made a sad face and rolled her eyes.

"Don't be so upset with us, Daughter.We are already under huge failure."Ji Woo nearly cried.Lisa furrowed her eye brows in confusion.

"Yes,Dear!our company is suffering a huge Loss.Additionally,"there are false accusations of our illegal work all over the internet.We didn't wanted you to know all this.So,that is why we didn't contact you."

"False accusations?That means there is someone behind all this."Lisa was smart enough to guess this.

"Well, whosoever it is.We'll handle it.You don't worry about us dear.Stay happy and healthy."

Lisa was already worried about her parents.They might be very sad.They didnt wanted to reveal it to her.

"Dont take to much stress mom and tell that to dad too.Everything will be alright."

"Hope you'll follow your advice yourself too,Lisa"

Then after loving bye.They cut off the phone.My Lisa has became enough mature lately after marriage.Ji Woo thought.

......

Jungkook finally decided to go back to home and talk to lisa

He was quite frustrated about Jackson and Lisa.Will he harm her?why does everyone wants to harm her including him.

After sometimes he arrived home and he headed towards their bedroom.Lisa looked at him."why are you so early today? Jeon?"

He had the old cold face with dark eyes.

"Did you went to Jackson's party that day?"

"Oo..yeah!But why did you ask?"

He was surprised.From where will he bring brain for the senseless girl in front of him.

"Do you know who Jackson Wang is?"

Lisa furrowed her eyes and thought for a while."Jackson Wang....."she muttered.

Her intellectual mind began to join the dots and she realised everything and she was shocked with mouth open.

"Huh ..Don't tell me he is your biggest enemy Jackson Wang...Jungkook,I swear I didnt know.I thought he was a nice person."She exclaimed.

He chuckled sarcastically,"Lalisa Manoban!Atleast have some information about the man your decide to seduce."

"What man?seduce?darling you know I am opposite of that cause I never give a fuck."

"Everything is Joke for you Lalisa.Some legends used to say arguing with a stupid is pointless.Anyways,Stay away from that guy.He isn't good for you."

"Ohh..hello?If he is your enemy doesn't mean I will stay away from him.If I gotta change to meet him again,did you get it."

He sighed.He was so tensed.That girl would definitely be death of me.He thought.

"He is hot anyways."she muttered playfully.

he could feel jealousy burning his heart.

"What did you just say?That donkey faced...hot?"he laughed.

"Yeah,way hotter than you!''She argued and left the room.She knew somehow she lied.

After she left,Jungkook looked in front of the mirror at his face.He fixed his hair properly.
'is that woman blind or what?'he smiled a little and then made a serious face again.