21---Relax! loud mouth

Jackson sighed and sighned all his guests to continue the party.It was a young girl who looked rich and beautiful with cat eyes.She came towards Jackson.

"Relax!Jennie! I cut off her clothes ,would she go naked to her house.So,I gave her one of your dresses."

That girl Jennie gave him an eye roll.Then she looked at the people around them.She knew Jahyun already so she shook her hands with him and her gaze stopped at Lisa.

"She is uhhhhh....."Jackson was confused.

"Your new girlfriend?"Jennie made a face as if she knew everything.That was an awkward situation.

"Um...I am Lisa.A friend of Jahyun."

Lisa said with a broad smile.Jennie took a sigh of relief while rolling her eyes.

"Really?I was also confused how did such unfortunate man get sucha beautiful girlfriend."

Jackson furrowed his brows and Lisa made a confused awkward face.Jennie smiled again.

"Anyways,I am Jennie.Jackson's Sister.Nice to meet you Lisa!"

Lisa happily shook her hand.

"you can leave now bitch.I will buy a new one for you."He said emotionlessly.

"Well that is not how you treat your sister in front of the guests."She flipped her hair.Lisa watched all this happily.Until the music started playing.

She's into superstitions
Black cats and voodoo dolls
I feel a premonition
That girl's gonna make me fall

She's into new sensations
New kicks in the candlelight
She's got a new addiction
For every day and night

She'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain
She'll make you live her crazy life, but she'll take away your pain
Like a bullet to your brain
Come on!

"Wuhoo!!Comon guys!Let us dance."Jennie screamed in joy.Jahyun Smiled but didn't move.He really wanted to dance with Lisa,but he didn't ask her as her foot was hurting.

Jackson's cold eyes shined and asked to Lisa,

"Miss Jeon!You you mind to take of the Mask of Miss jeon for a while and dance with me like Lalisa Manoban?"

Lisa couldn't deny.She doesn't even know Jackson and that would have been humiliation to him if she denied.She took her hand and he placed his hand on her bare back.

They were dancing .Jahyun watched them but couldn't say anything.Even he didn't dared to interrupt.

Lisa was dancing with him when her foot slipped and he held her as his grip on her waist became more tighter.They were so close and Jackson could feel his heart beat
Increasing.

"Are you okay?"

Lisa moved apart.

"Yeah...But I can't dance right now.''She said looking downwards.Far behind they didn't knew Jennie was watching them.

He sighed."that's fine."

Lisa sat and Jahyun was asking her if she is fine and she nodded.Like always Jennie came around him with her ugly smirk.He thought.

She sat besides him crossing her legs and taking the wine in her hands.

"You love her!Don't you?"