18---My fault?!

"You really can see me happy right?You had planned all this...."

She was confused as she never expected him to mumble this.She furrowed her brows.

"What are you talking about?"

"WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I HATE YOUR EXISTENCE.WHY DONT YOU DIE?"

He said this while holding her shoulders and slamming her towards the wall.

"Jungkook !h-how can you say that.It is nnot my fault."she said while tears forming in her eyes.He nodded and smiled sarcastically.

"Not your fault.Can I ask you while you entered my life.how did all trouble came in search for me.?Because you are wrecker..Your existence destroyed me since my childhood."

"W-what?"

She said while crying in pain as he was hurting her like hell.

He was acting like a physco as if he had lost his brain somewhere.He couldn't even walk but his words were like sharf needle entering her heart.

"What the fuck are you trying to demonstrate by preparing all this food?"

He threw all the plates and glasses harshly.

She tried to move but it unfortunately a glass piece hit her foot which started burning like hell from her feet.She could feel a strong wave of pain.

Which could be seen through her eyes which turned red as she groaned in pain.
"J-jungkook...You are really a physcopath.I hate you so much..."

He rolled his eyes and moved back upside.She cried with agony.No,matter how much she tried to fix things between them, avoiding the fact how he treats her.

He is still the same,unchanged.What on earth makes him hate her so much?He was the only one she fell in love with.She never felt like that before.

She sat down back to her chair recalling everything that happened.She looked at the pieces of the glass scattered all over the floor.She wasn't even able to walk through and the blood was dripping all over her foot.

She saw him walking towards her again.She stoop up,gained enough courage , straightforward because she couldn't hold it anymore.

"What am I to you?A slave?If you hated me that much the why did you marry me"

She said on the top of her lungs.She heard him no response and sighed.

"If I am gonna ask you why do you do this to me?You won't answer anyways.Right??
"Then what is the matter ,Let us get divorce......"She stopped when she found him with a first aid kit.

She was startled and convinced that her man is a physco.Was he going to aid her foot.He moved towards her and made her sit.She wasn't able to argue anymore after seeing his dark cold face.

He avoided all her questions and bent downwards while she was sitting in the chair.There was still a tiny piece of glass Stuck in her foot.He felt guilty for his actions as if his intention wasn't to hurt her.

He held the tip of that glass gently and removed it that made her moan in pain.

"I'm...Sorry..."He said blankly.

She furrowed her red teary eyes

"You are...What?"she smiled sarcastically.

He sighed and wrapped the bandage over her feet after applying medicine to her burning wound.

"WHAT ARE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK?Are you planning to screw my brain?"

He stood up and cupped her check.

"Like me you are innocent too.You dont know the dark side of the world,dark side of your loved ones."