8---Wedding bells

"I mean....I have never been ..umm..there.That's why!"I swear it wasn't my intention.I gave him a nervous smile while I was playing with my fingers.

"You don't have to give explanation Lisa-shii"
He said while wrapping his hand around my shoulder."let us go!For the presentation.'

I was never such a dumbass like now!Now we are in the meeting room.I am looking at Eunha who is taking Jungkook's coat off and placing it on his chair.Is that really the work of an assistant?Huh!Afterall she is just an assistant.

Jimin was still besides me."Hey Jimin!tell me about this Eunha assistant!"I said slowly as jungkook was still in front of us but focused on the papers in front of him."Why so?"He said while chuckling.

"Ohh!C'mon.Dont ever think I am jealous.I just asked casually."
"But I didn't say anything Lalisa!"He smiled receiving an eye roll from me."She is just P.A of Jungkook and nothing more.Dont worry."he whispered in my ears.

(As Jimin saw lisa feeling very relaxed and happy.He realised that she really loved her and felt guilty because of lying to her.)

Soon Mina,dad and other Employees entered.Mina presented her presentation efficiently while demonstrating my suggested graphics which made me quite happy.Everyone was listening to her keenly and me too or maybe I was just pretending to hear her.

And then Jungkook spoke some words endorsing his project. "Excellent!Jungkook"Dad looked at jungkook after shaking his hand with Mina."We will definitely launch this project tomorrow.Get ready to prepare the set."I was looking at him like a proud wife which doesn't suit to me anyways.

"Well!We would have great profit together.Mr Manoban."He smiled."Oh!Don't be so formal,just call me dad.'Dad said recieving a smile from him.

Everyone left then leaving me,dad and Jungkook only in the hall."I wanted to say that I have some essential emergency in Denmark.So we have set date of next week.Hope you understand Jungkook."

"But dad!...."I was about to say something but then jungkook cut me off."That is totally fine.It wouldn't be a problem."

These people I swear!

Next Week...(✷‿✷)

(Author:The Day you all waited for😏)

"Aren't you guys coming?Like wow!"She smiled ironically as she as she felt very sad.Her baby like soft heart was beating faster as she was disappointed with her best friends.

"C'mon Liss...There is an important function in office.If we didn't attend that.Boss will kick our ass out."said bambam while having face time with her sitting with Ten.They could see the great disappointment showing clearly in her face.

"yeah!Go attend your fucking meeting..I don't matter for you guys anymore right!"
"It is not like that.Dude!We can come anytime to see you."Ten smiled at her.She rolled her eyes and cut off the phone.

Jungkook's Mansion

He was taking a deep sigh on the shower closing his eyes.
"Where is dad Eomma?"
"He had promised to bring banana milk for me"
........

D--Dear!He is not with us anymore.

These flashbacks were driving him insane and he would loose his brain sometimes when these voices popped in his mind."Ughhhhhh"He groaned.

He came outside in his robe with wet hair and her mother entered his room."Jungkooksshii!What took you so long?"Ye Jin asked with wide smile.

"I was thinking about dad."he said with a blank expression.Soon,her smile faded.
"Son!Don't think about these things right now."She put her hand on his cheeck but he removed it.

"OH YEAH!YOU SHOULD GO AND PRAISE THOSE MANOBANS.DAD DIDN'T MATTER FOR YOU.GO TO THAT FUCKING UNCVILIZED GIRL!"

Hearing that tears fell from Ye Jin's eyes.
"Dear!She is going to be your wife.Atleast respect her."She was very nervous about Jungkook's behaviour.He rolled his eyes.
"Wife,my ass"He mumbled and went from there.

Now all of then were toghether at the wedding destination.Ms Ji Woo came near Lisa."Dear!Get ready and wear the dress, guests will be soon arriving."
(Author:I get goosebumps while imaging Lisa in a wedding dress👀🥺)

"(Author:I get goosebumps while imaging Lisa in a wedding  dress👀🥺)

Lisa looked so simple but elegant."ohh my!Lisa!you are looking so pretty.God bless you."
Her aunt's complimented and then her dad called her.He wanted to talk to her alone.
They both sat down in a room."My daughter,I am here to tell you that dont ever think that we did all this to get rid of you."

She nodded her head as no as her pure heart never thought about that."You know we have to travel more,And the first time I saw that guy,To be honest.I became a little selfish of my daughter.Because there is no one other than jungkook."

Lisa held her dad's hand."You don't have to explain dad.I already know"She gave a bright smile with shiny eyes."Little duckling!Don't ever forget that I love you and I am always there of you."Her eyes filled with tears as she heard that nickname her dad used call her in order to irritate her.

He used to say that she looks like a duckling."d-dad...She sighed heavily and hugged her dad."As she came out she was feeling so much emotional because of her dad's words ,to be more precised,She felt lonely and scared.

Jimin and Jungkook were standing out as Lisa appeared from a far.She was glooming in her white dress and all eyes were on her.
Jimin whispered in jungkook's ear while chuckling.

"She is so pretty man.No matter if you love her or not,you are really going to have fun."
He gave a smirk to him.He rolled his eyes in response.Suddenly,he got a call from Eunha.He moved apart from everyone so that no one can hear.

"Babe!Come to me.Pleasee.."She was crying heavily.he got confused as he furrowed his eyebrows."what happened?"
"Actually I am having high fever and headache as well.It is getting worse.Jungkook"

"But how can I come to you.You know today is my wedding."
"I don't care,no one is here is with me.I need medicine.I think I am going to die..."
"Ughhh.."he groaned."Ok be there,I will come later.Till then have your medicine and rest please."Then he cut off the call.

(Author:I swear,this bitch🙄)