17---Betrayed

It looked like a rich guy of mid twenties.He looked at Eunha in a cold way as if he was warning her or not interested to talk to her.
She had to know who this guy really is.

She sent those pictures to Jimin.As he was the person who knew people around Jungkook and she can trust him.

--------------------------------

Have you any idea about who this guy really is?

(Seeing her text and that image he was left shocked.)

He is the CEO of Wang enterprises,those who stole our documents.Basically,Eunha was paid to get them.I told Jungkook before not to trust that girl.

Now,She could be there to ask him for help?

Yep!But it seems that he denied to do so.I know this man,a total bastard.But what are you doing Lisa?Go and show then to Jungkook.

Yeah!dont worry about that.

---------------------------------

After 2 hours

Lisa was there until she saw Eunha entering with a quite exhausted face.She still managed to smile and then came towards Jungkook and hugged him.

"Baby!You didn't seemed alright.Sorry to leave you here.It was a total emergency.How are you feeling now."

"I'm fine."He said with a low tone.

"It seems you had a quite busy day today Assistant Eunha....."Lisa smiled.Her behaviour made Eunha little surprised.

"I'll ask Dahyun to make a cup of coffee for you Afterall,You might be tired after running all over the internet."

She furrowed her brows and she wasn't able to get what Lisa said to her.Even Jungkook was confused.

"What are you talking about?You silly kid!''

"Go and check on browser,' the hot topic'."

Younhap Korea

Reason Behind the failure of JEON ENTERPRISES Street W Exchange-----------a gold digger

Assistant of Jeon Enterprises Kim Eunha hands documents of W
Street Exchange to Wang Enterprises at the cost of huge dollars.She betrayed Jeon Enterprises.Take a look at the pic below.

...............

"Jungkook...I-I cannn expain......"

She couldn't believe throughout her eyes.How could this be.Just in two hours who new spread in internet like a wildfire.

She knew she is going to die now.Seeing his cold blank face,made her anxious.What was he thinking?Lisa was watching everything with a smirk on her face.

He didn't met his eyes with her and spoke with low but sharp voice.

"DAHYUN!!!!Go and pack her stuff...."

He said this and tried to leave.But Eunha immediately held his hand.

"B-baby!Let me prove myself....I swear it is all her conspiracy.She wants us to fall apart."

He threw her hand harshly making her flinch and spoke while gritting this teeth with cold scary eyes.

"Kim Eunha!You better know how do I treat the people who decieve me.You shouldn't have committed such big mistake.I hate cheaters.So,Fuck off from my life."

"It is not true..I didn't cheat on you Jungkook..I love you so much...."

"Shut the fuck up,You are so fond of money.Right?Let me fire you from your job and let me blacklist you.I'll see how can you make money"

Dahyun came with a luggage in her hands.

"Get lost...from my life....Kim Eunha..."

She didn't let out even a single drop of tear.Her mind was full of rage, frustration and emotional collapse.How could his long term boyfriend throw her out.Her sharp gaze landed on Lisa.

"You will regret it Lisa...!!"

"What did I do?..He is telling you to get out ..Not me.!"

"Should I call the gaurds?"He raised his brows.

She moved back with so much criticism and insult difficult to bear...

------------------

Indeed,getting betrayed by someone he adored and trusted from long ago was a big emotional collapse for him.Though,he didn't shove it off.

He poured some ice cubes on the glass with then poured bear in it.He recalled all the beautiful memories he had with her.He gave all of him to her.And this is what he got.

He mind was totally disturbed.Why always his loved ones betray and leave him.Is it meant to be like that?He drunk continuously for an hour.

'Dad!!!Dad!!!Please don't leave me....I love you!
Where is my banana milk?Dad?'

'I consider you as my worthy friend..Thank for you great response..You motherfucking cheater!'

"It is not true..I didn't cheat on you Jungkook..I love you so much...."

All these voices were gathering like hell in his mind.He felt like a heavy pain in his head .He was lost in alcoholism.

Lisa saw him coming downwards for the dinner.She had prepared all by herself.

(Author:By prepare,I mean ordered and then placed food on the table and poured water on the glasses..🙃)

She wanted Jungkook to forget that bitch and start a new life with him normally from the beginning.Little did she know,how much her separation effected him.

She was busy humming a song and placing the dishes.She told all the workers to leave because she really wanted to talk to Jungkook very personally.

She watched him coming downwards through the stair.Though his eyes were red swollen.His face was darkened and he was not walking properly as he was completely drunk.She didn't noticed such things at all.She was lost in her own beautiful world.

"Jungkook...I literally don't know about the food you like..I have heard from the workers that you like Greek Yogurt as dessert.So......."

She realised that she was talking continuously and she had no response in the back.So,She turned around she saw a terribly darkened cold eyes looking at her.She could smell alcohol.

She was scared.She muttered slowly without blinking her eyes.He was looking at her in such a way as if a monster was looking for its prey.

"What happe.........."

He held her hand and pinned her harshly towards the wall.She was hypnotized by his deadly gaze.

No ,it was not a romantic scene.She realised when he held her arm harshly.That made her hand mould red.Or she believed it might have turned green as her blood stopped rushing through the veins.