3---A delivery girl?!

Jeon enterprises wasn't bad actually.It was so huge and wide.It had employees everywhere.It had huge glass doors and I loved it's theme color,brown and cream.

Jimin was explaining things to Mom dad.I didn't bothered to pay attention towards them.I was looking at the determined employees.Who were very seriously working.

Why is everybody so serious here?

Suddenly a woman of my mom's age came towards us.She hugged my mom as if they were childhood friends,they were actually.
She met dad as well.

They then introduced me to her.Mom smiled,"Dear she is my friend Mrs Jeon!"and then she looked at Mrs Jeon."And Ye Jin!This is my daughter Lisa!"She looked at me and gave me a warm hug.

''You were so little dear!When I saw you last time.You have grown up so well and you have became prettier than before."I blushed.I don't know how to react actually when someone praises me.All I can do is to smile awkwardly.

"Where is your son?"Dad asked.
"He'll be arriving soon!Come inside"

They moved inside.I stayed there looking over a girl.She was working so hard while sheivering.I think she needed help.

I was behind her working table watching the PowerPoint presentation she was creating.
"I think you should add more graphics."

She got scared as she looked backwards and then she let out a deep breathe as she saw me.Why are these people so scared?
"Who are you?"She asked politely and softly.

"I am Lisa...Lalisa Manoban."I gave a wide smile to her."I'm Mina.So,Are you Mr Manoban's Daughter?"She asked and I nodded .I sat besides her."Your presentation is quite nice but you should add more graphics"
"Why?"She asked.

"Because graphical representations have a great impact on human minds.Things that are great difficult to understand through symbols and letters can be shown through graphs easily."She nodded her head in satisfaction."You are right!But boss would not like graphics.He believes that a powerful presentation should not contain pictures,only details."

"Ughhh..Your boss.You listen to me.Just go for it."
"But ........"
"C'mon girl.I am here.Dont worry.Mr Jeon would like it for sure."I gave her a thumps up.After then I went to washroom.I set my hair in the mirror as well as it was messed up.

I noticed a girl besides me.Wearing a short red dress.She looked like a model or something.She was doing her makeup,quite busy and humming a song.I looked at my phone.I was a weird text from bam,And a picture of Ten eating banana.

Bam💀;
Ten is having fun.

It was so funny to handle."hahahhahaahhaha"I lost control.
The way Ten was unaware about bam capturing him.He was so lost and serious.
"Can you shut your mouth!You distracted me."That bitch near me shouted at me.Did I really distracted her that much that eyeliner was deviated from the sharp path she made.

But to be honest I love to irritate such stinky bitches."Ahaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa!"I laughed more loud that I grabbed everyone's attention."bitch!"She mumbled sharply but softly.Then she left.I gave her a psycho smile.

There,I am back.I would go to Mina.To check her presentation.I heard yelling in the office.
It was from Mina's table.A tall man.was looking backward.He was wearing black coat and had silky black hair.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN DARE TO ADD THOSE CHEAP GRAPHICS MINA!DO YOU HOW MUCH IMPORTANT THIS PROJECT IS FOR ME"His voice is so scary and sexy at the same time.How can he yell so loud at her for such a little thing.

Well.I am not scared of anyone.I shouted out.
"Firstly!These graphics aren't cheap.They are nessasary for such projects and secondly I told her to do so."l left everyone shocked.Did I say something wrong?

He turned towards me.I gulped my saliva and my sharp eyes softened as they meet those brown eyes.All I could see a handsome man with well defined jawline.He looked at me from head to toe.His cold eyes stared me as if I had committed a crime.

"May I ask who this new creature is?"He said now softly with his raspy voice.I looked at him as I came back in my confidence.
"I am Lisa"I said confidently as I am not scared of anyone.He is hot doesn't mean he'll controll everything.

"Miss.Whosoever you are!Who told you to interrupt between my issues and who are you to change the way I administrate the things."He said."Listen!Man!I just suggested her to add graphics.If you don't like that,there is no need to yell.'' He widened his eyes as I talked so informally to him.

"Are you a delivery girl or something?Anyways do your work."What did he just say.I look like a delivery girl.Is he blind or something. Can't he see my Celine Shirt or my Lee Cooper jeans."You are mistaken!honey.I am something beyond your imagination."I smiled and he chuckled to himself which made me more angry.

"Jungkook!Dear!You arrived.come inside "
Mrs Jeon came from downwards.So he is Mr Jeon.I see..That is why everyone is so scared here.Because of this grownass man.

She saw him with me.He nodded and left.She smiled and then looked at me."Lisa ssshii..You too come inside."We all were in the meeting room.Where that stinky girl was standing behind jungkook.So,She is his assistant and mom,dad and Mr Jeon was their too.

Jk's POV

Today day is so useless.It was damn important for me to meet Mr Manoban.And that annoying girl came and ruined my mood.How can someone even dare to talk to me like that.

I meet Mr Manoban.He seemed to be quite satisfied with my company.Why not?After all I gave my blood,sweat and tears to this company.Suddenly that weird girl sat besides Mr Manoban.So,She is the worthless daughter of unpleasant Manobans.