24---pervert

Lisa gave a blank expression first and then smiled nervously.
"Yes mom!Of course he takes good care of me."

Ye Jin held her hands.
"I think you should give him time and even take time to adjust your marriage."She was really worried about them.

"Do you miss your parents dear?"She said worriedly.

"I do.But it seems they don't care.They barely call me."Tears started forming in her eyes.

"As if I was a kind of weight,they put off from their backs.'' Tears started prickling down from her eyes and she couldn't control when she thought about her parents.

She misses them so much and loves them a lot.

Why the people she love don't adore her back always?

His mother hugged her.
"I know how it feels to be ignored by parents.Don't worry dear!I'll scold Ji Woo and Mr Manoban enough to make them realise how much they hurted my daughter."

She let us out a laugh while crying.Jungkook came with a cup of tea but stopped as he saw lisa crying.

"Mom?I barely left for a second and you made my wife cry?"He complaint.

Ye Jin laughed while tearing forming from her eyes and she laughed sarcastically.
"I know,I am sucha bad mother.I made my daughter cry."

"I--It is nnt your fault mom.."She said while whipping her tears.Jungkook put the cup on the table.He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry about Lisa.Mom!I know how to set her mood absolutely but for that we need some intimate time together."

Lisa was laughing,crying and blushing at the same time.Only Jungkook could do that.

(A/N):Power of JK😮)

"You .. pervert"She said very slowly.

Then he brought a tissue paper from the table and started whipping her face .Ye Jin's eyes were blessed on seeing the scene.

She took the tea on the table and took a sip.

"Lisss!Aren't you going to show the gifts that we bought for mom?"He asked.

"Oh!I almost forget about that."She stood up.

"You sit down.I'll bring it."

He went upside and brought all the flowers and other stuff.

They showed them to Ye Jin and she liked all of that by heart.She really thought they were in love.

She didn't knew the cursing behind the sweet talks,pain behind the hugs and the hate behind the love.All this was deceptive illusion.

"You guys haven't planned anything about honeymoon yet!?"

He sighed"Well I am having lot of work nowadays.It is not possible yet but we'll look forward to it."

After a while,the headed towards dinner.Ye Jin was astonished by the taste."my favourite food,thanks..Did you prepare it ?Lisa?"She asked her casually while eating.Lisa looked here and there nervously.

"Umm..Mom we both cooked it."He said with a smile.Ye Jin smiled and nodded her head.Lisa knew there was nothing like he defended her because he didn't want her to feel embarrassed.

But just to maintain dignity in front of his mom.

Lisa looked at the food.She took few spoon and then just had some water.Unlike,Ye Jin ate fondly.Jungkook was watching her.He knew she was getting more skinny lately.

He took more food and placed it on her plate."you're getting more skinny lately,eat more"

She rolled his eyes.As if he really cared."yeah!because you need to be healthy to fulfill his desires."Ye Jin teased.

He bit his lips in order to control his laugh.While as Lisa was irritated but didn't reveal it.After,That they talked about lots of things upto 12:00 Am.Ye Jin couldn't get enough of the children.

Ye Jin yawned.She felt sleepy."dears,go to sleep now.After that I'll go to sleep.And yeah,no noises."She laughed.

"Of course not .We will respect your presense here,Mother."He kept his hand on lisa's shoulder and they headed to their bedroom.

Lisa first headed towards the bathroom and Jungkook went towards bathroom too.

"I think Mr.Jeon forgot that Lalisa Manoban wants to shower.So,please move aside."

She said looking at him at the door.

"So what,Did you forget that it is my bathroom.I can take shower anytime a want."

"It is my bathroom too.If you aren't going to move aside.I am going to scream to mom."She argued.

He moved towards her with a smirk on his face.She moved backwards untill her back touched the door of the bathroom.He kept his hand on the door above her shoulder.

"Dont you remember mom prohibited it early.If you still want to scream,then let me give you a real reason."

She felt as if her heart moved out from her chest and started beating rapidly.She moved her eyes here and there.

"Pervert.."she mumbled slowly.
"Will you let me shower now?''she asked stubbornly.

He sighed and then moved inside the washroom."hey..Jeon..no!''she tried to stop him.The door was still open.

She headed in and took her shampoo.He started unbuttoning his shirt which revealed his sharp collarbone now and he started unbuttoning further.

She closed her eyes,"hey stupid man..What are you trying to do???"She asked.

"You stubborn little mouse!If you still want to shower now then let's do it together.."he said seductively.

She made an annoyed face.She was still ready to argue untill he opened his shirt exclusively.It revealed his toned abs and ofcourse his arm tattoos.Her cheeks burnt.She couldn't handle it anymore and looked backwards.

She slammed the door infuriated and shouted loud enough to hear him.

"God...You listening god..I wish this ugly man slips from the floor of the bathroom and breaks his lower limbs."

Obviously,He heard it.He bit his lips and chuckled.He found this pretty cute.She waited for the man to come out.

He takes too much time in showering.She thought.She moved downwards silently and showered another washroom.While moving upstairs.Ye Jin saw her.
"Where were you,Lisa?"

"Umm...I just wanted to drink some water."

Ye Jin looked at her wet hair.She looked downwards here and there.

"W-what are you doing here..Mom?"

''I was about to go to sleep."

She moved to his bed then.What will I do?She thought.Will Lalisa Manoban sleep on the couch.Gosh it sounds so creepy.She rolled her eyes.She wore her favourite cat printed pajama shorts and slept on the bed.

She looked at the sticky note placed on the table.
Suddenly an idea popped up into her mind.

She took a pen from the pen holder.

Since,Lalisa Manoban is in her beautiful dreams right now.You can take one of the blanket and sleep in any corner of the room you want.Because,afterall,it is your room too:)

She sticked the note on the headboard.