6---Graphics are better

"beautiful!"He said looking forward.
"What?"I asked.
"You are looking beautiful today!"
That made me blush as I couldn't stop smiling."I'm glad that your delivery girl impression has been erased off."I said while smiling looking at the open starry sky.

He bit his lips while smiling a little.I don't come to see his wide smile.It would look good on those bunny teeth."Do you know!I thought a lot about that project and now I think graphics would look more enhancing rather."He winked.

"Finally!"I said with a little low tone.I looked around the lights of this garden which were reflected on the pool in front of it.Making it more beautiful.

"So,Lisa!tell me more about you!"he said with a quite interested tone.would he really like to know about me.I sighed,"Well,I like to be around my friends and I don't like to cook but I really like to eat and I love to listen to the neighborhood..You know!"He nodded his head downwards.

"So, Isn't their anything you hate?"He asked.I thought for a while,"not really!'"
"Well,I could only think about the things that I hate."(God,this is so scary.)"Go ahead!I would still love to listen''.He continued."I hate when someone cuts me off while talking,and I hate hoes,or the girls who try to seduce me or impress me and I don't like any mistake.whether in business or something!"

I smiled at him while holding his hand.I understand some people get really frustrated because of the things they don't like and I respect that."That is fine!"I said softly.Mrs Jeon came towards us and I immediately parted my hand from his.Why am I so scared and why is this so hella embarrassing.

"Are you done talking?"She asked and both of us nodded."So let us begin.Come inside."
I was confused and I looked at Jungkook.He smirked and came close to my ears.
"We're getting engaged.Babe"He said with a raspy voice.He just called me babe.what?Engaged."why didn't someone inform me?''

"I dont know!" he said as we went inside. I took mom aside,'' Mom! Why didn't you tell me about our engagement. Like I am getting engaged and I don't know about that.'' She gave a warm smile,

'' Because I know my daughter very well. You wouldn't have agreed because you had perceived him so bad!I didn't wanted to listen to your drama.You would have rejected him without knowing him.But if you don't like him still then tell me.That is fine.You can tell me."

"Well.I didn't said that I don't like him."I said and mom smiled.What was then?Those guys had already prepared golden bulgari rings.

I stood in front of him.He placed that ring on my ring finger while looking into my eyes and I did the same but looking downwards and we exchanged the rings.Everyone clapped.

Next night 8:00 pm

I was telling the whole damn story to my friends on the phone and I got and call from Jungkook,like for the first time.I throbbed with excitement.My heart beats went faster
"So,Wanted to know if you wanna go out or something?"He asked.I was confused.C'mon Lisa he is your fiancé now.You can go with him.

"Yeah!I would love to"I said sweetly."Great then!I waiting at your gate."What?I don't have any time to get ready and he was waiting.How did he know I'll agree.Did I make it so obvious.

I was wearing black jean shorts ripped at the edges and a black hoodie.It is fine.Let me go.I went downstairs."where are you going honey?"Mom asked."Mom!I am going out with jungkook.He is waiting for me."

"What?He is waiting at the gate?Call him in!'
She said."No mom.I am getting late.Bye."
And there I left.He was waiting for me in his car.I gave him a fresh smile.

He was waiting outside near his car and then he opened the door for me.Awww! like a perfect gentleman.I sat in and wrapped the seat belt around me.His car has a different aura.like the mix of lavender and vanilla extract.perfect!

Then,He started driving.But sadly,There was an awkward silence.Not for him,He didn't seemed stuck with words or something.He was still cool.But I was sitting there."So!Where are we going to go?"I asked enthusiastically.'' Wherever you say."He said with a feeble voice."Umm.. Crystal park is pretty near!I know it is just a park.But we can peacefully spend time there."

Because I wanted to know about him,more and more.He simply nodded his head.Then he parked his car,gave me his hand and we moved.There were some people.Probably moved here and there, digesting there food.But the park was looking so beautiful.

The beautiful street light with bustling people.We were walking on the path.He was looking downwards with hands in his pockets."So! Tomorrow is the due date of JxM project."

"Dad!Will definitely like that.Your employees are very dedicated and everything runs smoothly in your company."I said honestly.
"Well, Credit goes to the CEO,who handles all this."he said while smirking.and I laughed out.

We were just wandering aimlessly.He has taken out on hand from his pocket and placed it on mine."Do you want to eat something?"He asked.I won't say no at any cost because I am feeling very hungry.I literally lost my appetite.

I even didn't had dinner when he called."Yeah!"With a softy voice.He then placed his hand on my shoulder."Come then let's eat something."We then moved to an extortionate shop and ordered 2 packs of ramen.

'hmmm...So spicy!"I said while slurping noodles with my chopsticks.He didn't seemed that much hungry but still he had them."Do you like spicy?"he asked."Yeah!Much more that cute sweet items."