7---Guy friends are more dangerous

End of POV

"I think our marriage will be held soon because dad has to go for Denmark for other project next month."She said while drinking water."So,is there any problem?"He asked confidently as if the marriage wasn't a big deal for him.

"I mean this all is just too sudden...umm..I mean"She was about to continue further when he wrapped his warm hands around her tiny waist and leaving just a distance of some inches.She could hardly breathe while feeling his hot breathe on her face.

He held a tissue near and cleaned her mouth.As his fingers were near her lips.She could feel an electronic prick like sensation,while his eyes fixed on her.This all was driving her so damn crazy.It was the best feeling ever until her eyes feel upon the clerk giving her an annoying smirk.

"I-I am done..Let us go from here."He nodded and we both left that store."So you have the degree of bachelor of technology?"He asked.
"Yeah!It is hard it believe?"He chuckled as he looked at my annoyed face."Of course not.I can see the potential in you."That was quite sweet.She hopes he meant it.

"Do you had any boyfriend for something?"
She laughed out."Boyfriend?Of course not.I am not interested.I have guy friends not any boyfriend."

"Guy friends are more dangerous."He chuckled.What does he think?I am way more dangerous than my friends she thought."and what about your friends?"

"I mostly prefer living in solitude.But Jimin is very close to me and some other friends as well."Everything was so amazing.With him,She was amused how time flew away.

"I think we should go now.It is getting late."
They both sat in his car and he drove her home.He came with her upto the gate but denied coming inside.As he was about to go she stopped him."Jungkook!"He turned towards her and she gave him an unexpected hug as she wrapped her hands around him.

"Thanks!For today!I really enjoyed.I have never been such happy before."She smiled as she described her feelings.He had a blank expression.Then,As the hug ended,he gave slight smile to Lisa and bid her goodbye.

Next day

Today!Is the due date of the JxM project.There would first be the presentation and then they would lauch it.Mina was fully prepared.And Lisa's dad and his team had to go there.

Jahyun was there in the morning having breakfast with his bestie Lisa."Wow!Liss you proved me wrong by marrying direct.Did you took everything that much serious.I was just kidding."She seemed annoyed as she was biting the bread,speaking while eating."emn..I didn't do it for you.This was all of a sudden.I wasn't ready."

"So why do you agreed so fast?You should take some time."He said seriously as no matter how much he annoyed her but he loved her too."I know.But this is very important because mom dad wants me to settle there and dad has so many businesses issues."

"And what about the guy?Would you ever meet him to me?"
She smiled,"He is rich,tall and handsome.Not more than me but I can take that.You know.And of course you can meet us anytime."

He chuckled while hearing the word 'us'.Certainly he was happy for her but worried at the same.Suddenly Mr Nam Jung entered.He greeted him."Lisa!Come on we have to go.You are coming with me for the project."

"Why dad?what work do I have there?"
"We have to launch such a big project and isn't there your presence mandatory?".He said and she groaned, then rolled her eyes.
"I should leave then!See you soon!"
Lisa dressed her up quickly with black lined pants and short coat.

(•‿•)

"So,when is your marriage?"Eunha asked with blank expression."I think very soon.Lisa told me yesterday that her dad is in great rush.We have to be fast."

He said looking in her eyes."WOW!You met her yesterday.You are getting to know each other much better.Great!"She gave an ironic smile.

She placed the cup of coffee on his table with infuriated face.He looked at her and held her hand tightly as he was sitting on his chair and she bent to him leaving only inches of gap between them

."Do you really think I am serious about that screwed weirdo!"He said looking in her eyes with a sharp sexy gaze.He placed his hand on her jawline and she placed her hand on his chest as her eyes softened when they met his.Someone opened the door that made us flinched apart.

Lisa's POV

Yeah!I have to meet Jungkook now.Dont know my eyes want him in front on me always.Anyways this is going to be possible very soon.Would he be excited too?I wonder.
I went to his office.Firstly,I would like to say good morning to him.

As I opened his door,(author:You all know Lisa doesn't bother to knock the door.)It revealed That stinky girl super close to jungkook as they were ready for kissing or maybe if I am wrong.

"Ummm..Lisa!You didn't say that you are also coming?"He stood up and came towards me.And that stinky girl setting her hair.I know these bitches very well.Huh!"yeah!It was all of a sudden,dad insisted."I smiled.

"You did a great thing.Come inside!"he then looked at her.''Eunha!Call the employees,we should start the presentation.I would be in the meeting room soon."That Eunha bitch moved then giving me an eye roll.Like what the fuck?

"Best of luck!"
"Thanks",he smiled.
"If you would really like to know I am not interested in this project but eager for our marriage."He said while caressing my hair.
Oh sweet god!I am flattered!

"Mee too.You know I have planned many things for us.But you promise me,let us go to Maldives.I really want to visit that pl..."He came more close to me giving me an evil smirk.
"For honeymoon?"he asked.

Jesus!I wish I had control on the color of my cheeks.

Malice - Lizkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें