12---unholy noises

I closed my eyes in deep frustrated and placed my hand on my ears.Fucking Casanova!I am not able to hear this anymore.I couldn't describe my emotional collapse.

Hearing such words Lisa cried whole night.Because this wasn't the thing that she expected from him at all.

She wasn't able to sleep because of those loud voices.She had closed her ears exclusively and her tears stopped finally as she slept but still on her face.

After 3 days

Lisa was now been used to them.In the morning,she woke up early and went to the kitchen for water because of course she wasn't feeling alright.

Jungkook too came to the kitchen but Eunha was still sleeping.He could hear Lisa sobbing but he didn't bothered to ask her up.He came near her and took milk from the fridge and began preparing coffee for himself and Eunha.

I was looking at him.huh!I am not able to understand whether Eunha is his assistant or he is her.I didnt say anything because I don't talk to him.

I coughed and coughed because I am down and also I have a headache which didn't used to happen mostly.

I felt like a strech in my throat and It was paining terribly.So,I let out a cough that was a bit loud."uhh.."I groaned in pain.He looked at me,"Is it your way of gaining attention?"He smirked.

He can a person be so much inhuman.He is so cold hearted.I am in pain and he thinks that I am pretending.

I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows."Duh!I Uhmm..Am not that ...Uhhh..kind of woman who seeks for attention."I tried to get more air.He was listening to me patiently.

"I can get it whenever I want and from whosoever I want"Yeah!I managed to say.
.He stood still.He chuckled for a while and then stopped,"So,if you really need medicine ask Dahyun."

I rolled my eyes as if he really cares.I am offended by the way he stated that I am pretending to be sick."Take better care of your Girlfriend.She really needs that not me."

"I am also not caring for you.I just asked causally as I ask to the maids out there."

I am done talking to this iron hearted person.I went to my room as he stood still
After,an hour we all sat on the breakfast
table.

Eunha came to the table only in a robe.As we sat, she deliberately,Flips her front robe edge continuously to reveal the purple hickeys of her collarbone,neck.But I pretended as if I didn't saw that .

"Uhhh....God!How will I go to office like that."
She blushed."why?I think they look pretty good!"He chuckled.

And I was looking at the two with blank expression."I think I should cover it with makeup.What do you think Lisa?"why does this bitch need my opinion.

Well, if she asked for it,I won't make her dissatisfied."Well,I am not experienced to such things..and ."
"No,Way!Are you a virgin?"She asked.Jungkook looked downwards as if he didn't hear anything."Assistant Eunha!Let me complete first cause I don't like when someone cuts me off."I said looking at jungkook.

"Well..You much be used to those hickeys you get from different men.No need to hide because everyone knows about that already."
"How dare you to call me a hoe."She gave me a death glare that I ain't scared of obviously!

"Sorry for disclosing!I didn't knew it was a secret."

(Author:Savage lisa😎)
"ENOUGH LISA!"Jungkook said loud enough to make me quite.

He stood up."how do you take my girlfriend so lightly huh?Dont you see I am with her and I will always be.

Unlike you,You dont have anyone whom you can confide on,Make love with.So,You better dont speak to her like that.And what is with that, assistant Eunha! Don't call her that because she is my future wife.''

He held her hand tightly.I was looking like a blockhead.He is right.I dont have anyone.Who gave me right to speak.I couldn't tolerate them.I moved to the balcony.

He said that Eunha is going to be his future Wife.That means he is planning to divorce me.Then,Why didn't he marry her.Why to break my heart like that.

There is nothing I can do right now.I was just looking here and there.I heard some vioce coming from the kitchen.It was from the maid Addison and maid bella .They were chuckling while doing the dishes.

"Did you just see how Mr Jeon treats his wife?"
"Poor girl!He won't be satisfied by her probably that is why he brought a slut for himself."
"What do you mean?Is she infertile?"
"Slow down your voice dumass!Is your worth of saying that."

Do I really deserve all this?If I wanted I would kick their asses out from my house.But I know whole world would be talking about that shit.However,You can't control everyone's thoughts.

I did nothing but moved towards the hall.I stood still until I heard the knock on the door.First time after marriage, someone came to visit here.I wonder who would it be.I came towards the door and opened it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Eunha was so happy how jungkook took her side,defended her and insulted lisa.Her face was worth to see at that time She was completely excited.She was completing her work as fast as possible because jungkook had planned to take her to shopping.She loved shopping with jungkook.Because she could buy anything she likes unlimited for the sleep over with her friends.

He would pay for every single thing and she was able to expensive branded stuff easily.The random office girls were talking to each other.

''I can't believe Mr jeon actually good married.Aww...my poor heart."
"Mr Jeon is so handsome and popular.Every girls dream to marry him but the girl he chooses to marry would really be so lucky and special"
"Yeah!But I am kinda jealous.Who is the girl?Is she rich?''
"Yes!She is extremely rich.Her dad is the CEO of one of the top companies in Thailand and I saw her once too when she came to office.Her name is Lisa.She is very pretty."

Eunha was so irritated by there side talks
"Guys!Do your own work.If Jungkook and Lisa appears to be couples outside.We can never know how are they with each other intimately."She yelled.

"Eunha!Are you of your own?Dont you have any respect.Dont you think you should have said Mr and Mrs Jeon.If Mr Jeon would listen that you are talking such shit about him and his wife.He will fire you from your job."

Vote and comment if you want the updates very soon...:)