𝐑𝐞𝐝 ; prologue

tw : sexual harassment, violence, gore, swearing, misuse of drugs

𝐑𝐞𝐝 | Cherry Bomb

---

---

Msustafu, 01.34 pm_
A beautiful lady in her late 20's was having tea with her mother in a closed bakery shop they owned.

The woman's name was Aka Kontonoko. She lived a normal middle-class life. She's married with a daughter and has a financially stable job.

She couldn't asked for anything more.

Her husband took the roll as a house-husband which she had no problems at all. He'd packed for their daughter and make sure she arrives home in time.

Her daughter? She couldn't be more proud of her. She was Quirkless like herself but that make her any less proud. Hearing from teachers, she's quite shy and very bright. Aka could go on brag about how her daughter's grade and smartness.

Akira was always very quiet especially at home. Which worried Aka a little but she understands she needs time. Aka could say that her daughter has a hard time expressing her feelings.

Her husband on the other hand, encouraged her to visit her mother in Musutafu during the weekends while he takes care of Akira.

Akira wanted to come and see her grandparents but her dad said they should let her mummy spend quality time with her own mother and father. Just like how they would spend quality time.

And here she is.

"It's so nice to see you, mum" she sat across the woman, her bright blue shimmering in happiness since its been quite since she had a proper chat with her. "How have you been?"

"How's my granddaughter?" the woman who look roughly in her 40's asked. Not even bothering to answer the question.

"She's fine. She wanted to come actually"

"Then why didn't you let her come?"

"I'm letting her spend some time with her father. Speaking of it, where is papa?" She shrugged then wondered where her father is.

"Probably out buying new set of arrows and ice cream since we got the notification that you were coming. He thought Akira was coming with you. The dissapointment he'd feel once he realised she's not with you. " The old lady grumbled in her seat, giving her daughter glances of her dissapointment of not seeing Akira.

"What is she even doing with your husband?" The woman never really like the man from the start.

Something about him is off-putting. Before their marriage, she managed to try talk some sense into Aka about his eerie presence. Aka however chooses to brush it off, saying he's actually very kind and caring.