five. kontonoko

|cherry bomb|
kontonoko
---

|cherry bomb|kontonoko---

---

𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 the girl's first day at UA, a day before she was told to tell lies about her identity, the UA staff had a meeting with Detective Tsukauchi without Erasergead and Thirteen, regarding the girl's odd Quirk.

"Akira Kontonoko," boomed the voice of Present Mic, reading the girl's application, "quirk; red "

"Manifested her powers quite later on than others, around the age of 9 due to- what could be theorised as high emotional stress" he finishes off.

"Midnight," Nezu squeaked to the raven-haired woman who glanced back at him, "Did Miss Kontonoko reveal any hidden or other abilities?"

The R-rated shook her head in slight dissapointment. "She mostly used her pyshic abilities during the tests and the practical ones- she did it with pure strength and skills."

"I can tell there's more- but I didnt want to push it-" a scoff resonated through the meeting room, Midnight in her seat whilst now staring at Vlad King.

"Why not?" the man crossed his arms.

"Have you read her background? Her emotional turmoil might break if you push her. Who knows what will happen if you do. Yes, she broke the law but her moral are justified, she did more than any Pro-hero did. She needs patience" Midnight clapped back at the man held his nose high. The woman wasn't one to get in debates and arguments but she didn't like how Vlad was acting on the girl, she needed to step in. Luckily, the man shuts his mouth at that for the meeting to continue.

"Any drawbacks?" said Nezu, trying to continue the meeting.

"Slight headaches and dizziness- a bit of nosebleeds" added Midnight.

"What happen that day, could never have answers. Though in her other files, said of her to have pyshic & telekinetic abilities and some sort of neuro-electric interfacing. Kontonoko is surely odd"

Detective Tsukauchi murmured loud enough for everyone in that room to hear while eyes glued to the paper in his possession. The rest were comtempleting on what safety actions would be taken upon the girl.

"Such a waste of potential," The Pro-hero Vald King rubbed his chin. He believed the girl was skillful and full of potential on being a hero. He also thought how such a waste for the girl only focus on her mental-pyschological abilities when she could one of the strongest rising heroes with telekinetic abilities as such- powerful abilities like these were a rare type to encounter.