two. cherry bomb

|cherry bomb|
cherry bomb

---

---

𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 on the right side of the bow to make reload easier. Quietly, drawing back as she squinted at the group of sex traffickers in an abandon warehouse discussing plans.

She tapped the shaft part of the arrow, near the plastic cane as red energy slowly slid down to the tip of the arrowhead.

Her red energy all gathered by tip, so when it hits something, it explodes and her mist will mind control.

She stood up with a readied stance, with a small smirk, "boom" and shoot her shot.

The arrow making through a narrow window opening and straight into the ware house as red mist began to appear.

Her lips turned into a devilish smirk once hearing silence, they were now under her spell it. Perfect, now it was time to fled the scene.

With a snap of her fingers, she was back in her basement, where her phone was playing punching bag noises and heavy breathing as a cover up for when she is gone.

The girl lazily took off her quiver that was slung over her shoulders. And took of her coat and mask, change into her hoodie.

Until she heard her gran gran calling for her. Quickly, she turn off the noise and spray her face with a water spray she set up and answered.

The old lady walked down the stairs, and sighed. "Why are you always working out, trying to impress someone?"

"No, no, no, just to.......blow off some steam." she grinned.

The woman looked at the lump of black clothing, under her jacket was her quiver and bow. Akira was praying that she wouldn't pick it up.

But her gran gran came closer to it, "No, I got it. It's just my jacket" the brunette interrupted the woman.

"I know it's your jacket, just pick it up alright" the older woman deadpanned at the girl who nodded.

"Fine, fine don't be too loud. I'm going to sleep. Make sure it's all lock before you head upstairs" she waved it off and went back upstairs to the apartment above the bakery.

"I know, goodnight" she responded.

Once her grandma was out of sight, she quickly picked up and hid her bow and quiver in a closet.