ten. lost control

|cherry bomb|
lost control
---

---

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓, screams full of terror yelling bloody murder, deafening both her ears and her loud, explosive thoughts. Glimpse and glitches of faces appeared, faces that fade in with the past as well as the present- and possibly, the future.

Her vision blurred of sight with only vibrant vermillion flashing over, almost burning her eye sockets with such brightness hue and colour.

Her chest started to heave rapidly, air was becoming more harder and heavy to breath. Coming in with few pauses and gasps for air, before going in for her lungs tightening it's choke hold on it. Her body trembled and quivered, as though experiencing a frostbite whilst cold sweat drip down her porcelain skin. Her heartbeat racing itself with no end, the pounding and beating heart rate muted the screams that she just so happen to forgot about by now.

Her head undergoing heavy painful throbbing and aching migraines, that made her lose control of every aspect of her rather blaring situation. Blinking. Once, twice. Akira saw a shadow of an unknown figure, a woman, the powerful energy or perhaps, entity gazing down on her- Akira didn't knew anything, but she felt it. The power and energy, she felt it.

Everything was clouded and hazy, wispy whispering continued with more screaming in the background. From what Akira could comprehend, it was only one person experiencing pain. The voice rather harsh and hoarse, even rough. That brilliant mind of hers could process of who it belong to. Everything was just hazy, literally.

For a few more seconds, the woman then disappeared, that shadow of the figure that was reflecting in her contrasting blue eyes vanished, scarlet had over taken her sight. Red was back in view and so were the cries of agony and screams of pain. More question and queries were left for her to find out- leaving only question marks. An unsettling feeling then settled inside her chest, for she realized. . . .

Those screams weren't hers, but Bakugo's.

Her mind wandered on many things such as, mentally begging for any teachers to stop the match and even Aizawa and his promise. However, the last thing, the last, functioning thought before everything went black, and all was calm down. Did I hurt him?

---

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄, vision still a dull of blurs and colours before regaining focus to only see Recovery Girl, who had concern and worry on her face. Her chest heaved up and down as Recovery Girl were saying some affirmations that went straight out the window as she wasnt listening.