thirteen. understanding magic

| cherry bomb |
understanding magic
---

| cherry bomb |understanding magic ---

---

SHE WALKED OUT OF HER ROOM RIGHT AFTER A PHONE CALL WITH HER GRANDMOTHER.

The old woman was ushering such sweet and encouraging words for her, that it made her heart melt. Maybe she is a hero, towards an elderly woman that is.

She walked around the foreign building in training attire, plain T-shirt with sweatpants, searching for the training area. Once she found it, she just got ready with streacthing and some warm ups first. She would be training with Nighteye herself in a few minutes, she heard that his trainings were unforgiving and savage.

Can't be that bad.

Underestimation at it's finest. The next two hours, Akira Kontonoko was dry-heaving the air absolutely drenched in sweat. This was way brutal than the training her grandfather gave her, absolutely brutal.

Panting. Screeching. Punching. Slapping. Kicking. Dodging. Running. Sweating. Screaming. Yelling. Coughing. Swelling. Dying.

Exaggerating.

The auburnette was so sure she'd have the craziest stamina and endurance in 1-A, so sure. In fact, wouldn't be surprised if she walked out today with hardcore abs. Truly.

Her body felt completely numbed in soreness. Her eyelids were starting to feel a weigh on them, urging her to close them. The girl was sitting on the floor, legs spreaded forwards  with a bottle of water in her hand yet she didn't have the energy to drink it.

Wiping the sweat of her forehead by the back of her hand and crosses her legs, her chest seems to be moving up and down at a normal pace having just return to her normal breath— even with the tight collar bound on her neck.

Sir Nighteye just stood there and watched the girl observantly. Not dropping a single sweat nor does his attire even experience a single malfunction. Then, the man takes a chair nearby and positioned it inform of the girl so he could sight. This obviously caught the Kontonoko's girls attention, leaving herself with brows raised.

The man crosses his legs and then his arms, his gel-haired shining and illuminating a streak of shimmer under the bright lighting of the training room. Akira, the auburnette observed his facial expression to be deemed as calmer and more relax— possibly already comfortable with her.

Yet she stared, sapphires eyes intertwining and swapping with scarlet red from time to time in  seconds. It was known habit ( as others would put it as ) or bodily malfunction that she does unconsciously. She was oblivious to it. It was a bit of a scary factor to other people, as it was something that out of her control and knowledge. Eyes randomly flashing a different colour, glowering like blodd moons unexpectedly at you. It definitely scares certain people off the edge and had herself in a situations where that oddness was constantly pointed.