six. archery witch

|cherry bomb|
Archery Witch

---

---

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆, with her partner who was none other than Shoto Todoroki. The golden attractive boy that everyone was a crush on but is completely oblivious about it.

Akira got a glimpse of his mind, she just heard it unintentionally, she didn't mean for her mind to eavesdrop- she didn't really have full control on her mind. What the brown-haired girl could say was, the boy had daddy issues.

He needs theraphy in her opinion.

Akira didn't want to linger around his life and help him fix his problems, he needed to do that himself- because it wasn't her problem, why should she care?

A few words were exchange from the two- hell Shoji and Tokoyami practically had more going when conversing than them.

During the sparing, Akira had let Todoroki take her out the first time but then the next 4 rounds was all her. The Kontonoko girl had figured the boy to be very inflexible-as he was muscled up for a teenage boy and took that to her advantage.

Poor Tsuyu was paired with the perverted little grape, Mineta. Who only participated in activities in order to just touch her ass. Akira was very collected person indeed, but that didn't stop her blood from boiling.

Behind her calm, couldn't care less facade she set up, she was very ready chopped off his balls and fingers but just when she was about to do it, Tsuyu had successfully beaten the boy herself.

Little shit was sobbing on the mats, body numb by the hits of pain of Tsuyu. Akira grew to secretly like the frog girl, who acted like it was nothing.

Now it was time for weaponry, the 1-A class was gathered- now in a different area of the gym. Infront of them was a large room, with tainted surrounding it.

Midnight was doing a demonstration, they all watched in amazement of Midnight as she simply defeated the living moving projectiles with her whip.

The realistic hologram fell into blocks when the took the hit from Midnight. The class erupted in cheers and praise, all their eyes glued to the R-rated Hero whilst Aizawa grumbled under bandages while examining their results.

"This looks fun!"

"I can't wait to try!"

"Holy shit! That was amazing!"