eleven. scarlet witch

|cherry bomb|
scarlet witch
---

|cherry bomb|scarlet witch---

---

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒, 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍.

Akira Kontonoko just simply thought of how her last name was just cool- never really got the curiousity to dig in. Never had she realised for her name to associate herself nor believed in predictions of divination of names, for her to be absolutely masked in enthrophy. Kontonoko- child of chaos.

With a night ago, experiencing migraines, nightmares and mental crisis- all motion-blur with flashes of destruction, flames of disaster devouring every last thing of life with trails of dead bodies left behind. In that monochromatic world of horrors, coloured in black and white, stood out crimson red all over- staining, tainting life. It was so livid and felt so true, it didn't feel like a nightmare at all but an undesired remembrance in her old, damped, uncoloured world.

Waking up in a ditz, messy bedhead hair with a small trail of drool in the corner of her lips. She looks nuts.

With her already aching body from her previous match before, muscles sore, back sore, hands sore- everything was sore and in pain.

The now-auburn haired girl was truly wandering if Bakugo's message a few minutes before her nightmare was true, maybe she was nuts. To be fair, it seems like it.

It couldn't all be a coincidence could it? What if something bad happens? What if she wasn't nuts and it was all true? What if there was a war? What if-

"Kontonoko are you with us?" a low, stern voice resonated in the class. Akira, who was staring blankly at a list on her desk snapped her head to the front, sapphire eyes wide looking clueless as ever.

"Sorry?" the blue eyed girl sounded.

Aizawa only inhaled a deep, tired breath, truly deprived and tired from work yet he didn't appeared mad nor dissapointed. He wasn't glaring like he usually does, but behind those charcoal black eyes it was pierce with softness and patience.

"For today," he inhaled voice going less sterner as he repeated the homeroom's activity for the day, "we'll be coming up with code names. Hero names."

"Yes!" "I can't wait!" "I have such a cool name in mind"

Smalls distant chatter and whispers flailed the air, leaving Akira's chest feeling heavy.

From her desk, Akira rested her face in between her folded arms on top of the table. A thin line form on her lips, cheeks flushing a soft hue of peaches as she joined in the silence, still feeling somewhat down and unenergized after the festival.

Right when she went back to class, lots from her class congratulated her for doing her best ( with little add-on mentions of how weird? it was, although asking for a more in depth explanation no one really had the answers ). In all the videos of her match with Bakugo, the last part seemed to be cut out- thing is, it was recorded live.