seventeen. problems

| cherry bomb |

problems
---

problems---

---

AKIRA KONTONOKO HAD A LIST OF STUFF THAT WERE CURRENTLY STUCKED IN HER MIND. First off, and most importantly, the damn book she smuggled in.

She utterly hated herself because of that one stupid decision. Honestly, the red head was really contemplating her life choices by now- that darn book must have been wanted by the monster for a goddamn reason- it definitely didn't mean anything good. And she was stupid enough to keep it to herself- now, it's driving her insane- literally.

The book's unlucky charm brings back the simple unwanted things in her life. Even with the quirk-cancelling shock collar attached to her neck, the excruciating voices were coming back to her- much worse than before.

Gaslighting and manipulating her mind, playing tricks and taking away her sleep- numbers and stupid educational facts were the only thing that kept her going. Studying was now a form of distraction from the fear- who would've thought numbers were so helpful. As well as consuming caffeine, quite much that the girl herself was afraid of turning into another Aizawa.

The girl had tried to get rid of the book, believe or not, but it's like a damn cat once fed. Always coming back to her just so suddenly. She tried ripping it each paper and cutting it into small pieces, did that work? no. She also tried to drown it since paper plus water didn't equal to positive, did that at least work too? another no. Burning it? Also no.

The real question is, why does it have a longer lifespan than her mother ever did?

( dark humour )

the book just won't go away or disappear or even die. It's frustrating the girl. She's tried reading it- to find a solution to her case but again another dead end for the book has blank pages- but not really. On an optimistic note, the first page is no longer blank. It's ink fully recovered, with cravings of unusual letters being crystal clear in sight.

The rest of the first few pages are starting to show up as well- on a good note for the book problem the solution might come faster. Or things could possibly go wrong but Akira is tired of negativity so she'll simply ignore it.

The second on the list, Midoriya Izuku- the green haired fellow. Respectfully, as his former middle-school classmate, Akira didn't want to say or think of anything possibly mean, especially for the fact that the girl's first conversation with him was her trying to talk him out of jumping off a building. However, Akira has a bit of an issue with him now- that involves books too. His Hero Analysis or whatever.

Seems like Kontonoko Akira seems to have rough times around dead tattooed trees. Anyway, the green-haired boy walked up to her one day during lunch time and offered a cherry filling sandwich ironically, and then proceeded to ask her about the real reason why she's here ( like he's onto her or something ) and about her peculiar quirk.