eight. control

|cherry bomb|
control
---

|cherry bomb|control---

---

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄. Bakugo furiously jumping off like maniac while taking other team's headbands with Sero using his tape to pull him back- which for some reason was attractive. Akira could only wondered was this allowed.

With her teams notice, shoot her little red wiggly wooes at some other people, sending them in a dazed state which confused a lot of people. Her team was impressed but had the whole battle to focus on.

Encountered another blonde who match Bakugo's level of ego, next thing you know, his team was out. Nothing their team couldn't do.

Bakugo went flying to Midoriya on the last minute, having faith that'll at least have the million points. In short dramatic montage, of second aways from getting it he smacked right onto the ground just in time for the battle to end. Akira rolled her eyes, her pink and red hair friends were sweat dropping at the situation and Sero didn't even looked phased.

The fitz and tantrums of the ash-blond was enough of a cue for her to leave, she turned to her team.
"I need to head out and take a call, good job everyone"

She applauded to them before running off for lunch break, Sero on the other hand had wanted to asked her to join him. To his dismay, her back was already turned at him. His hand which was out to call for her, prompt helpless at his sides with a blank look.

"Man, why don't you just use your tape and snatched her away before she could leave?" Denki popped out of nowhere, which surprised his three friends.

"I wouldn't recommend that" commented Mina, her hands rested on her hips with Kirishima nodded along.

"Is she avoiding me because she knows I like her?" Sero concluded.

"Of course not!"
"I don't know?"
"Maybe she's homo"

Like domino's, stares went to the redheaded Kirishima who suggested it. "What?"

Sero who actually considered the idea, turned around to go to the cafeteria like everyone else. To him, Akira didn't approach the type to fond over men either. It was either he was doubting himself too much or Kiri's theory is actually true.

"I'm done. She's a lesbian" Sero huffed out, all four walking down to the cafeteria for lunchbreak leaving Bakugo as he didn't want to join.

"I don't think so, " Mina interjected, "she's seems homo but not quite."

Denki and Kiri who were growing confused, looked at her in unison. "Huh?"