one. dead flowers

| cherry bomb |
dead flowers
---

---

Aldera Junior High

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍,in the heel of her palm as she zoned out, daydreaming about whatever she was thinking.

The class then erupted into cheers as everyone showed off their Quirk, making Akira snapped out of it. She only clapped along trying to make herself blend in.

"Teach, don't lump us all in the same category. I'm not aiming low like these rejects" a spike-blonde haired voiced with his hand behind his head as his legs rested on his desk.

Great. Everytime he ran his mouth, Akira was putting all her mental strength to not suffocate him. His ego and pride was sky rocket high, a pain in the ass

It was tiring.

Her classmates went feral at him but the commotion died down when the teacher questioned him for applying for UA high.

The prestigious school where most of the top heroes went through. It wasn't a surprise he was going there.

"Hah! I aced the mock test! I'm more qualified in getting UA than you Extras!" he jumped on his desk.

"I'll even surpass All Might and be the top hero. I'll also be on the highest paid list!"

Don't you ever have that feeling where someone is speaking full on shit and you just want to staple their mouth shut and slap them because their goddamn loud and annoying.

Akira was having a headache, the voices she hears in her head are stressful enough. Should I go to UA?

But that's honestly too much work. What does she find excitement in doing, that was the question she's been asking herself.

She was strong and skilled that's for sure but heroing, is it really a career she'd want to pursue in?

But if I don't pursue heroing, what do I do? Bake cupcakes? Honestly, what am I even doing with my life.

She groaned to herself and sunk in her seat as she watch the loud blonde make a fuss of going to UA.

"Midoriya is going to UA too, right?"

The class fell in silence before erupting into laughter, as they all ridiculed the quirkless green-haired boy who sat infront of her.